The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
They're doing a great job! It's fantastic to see people helping each other out at this time which can be pretty stressful for most getting their results now, so please could you not post anything that could wind them up, thanks. :smile:

When they sleep it's my time to shine. I'm a night owl and they're complaining about being 'tired'.
Original post by craigisbatman
Anyone know when the texts get sent? or is it just in random waves like the emails...?

Same random waves. People say they usually come later than the emails though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rahgirl11
Same random waves. People say they usually come later than the emails though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email will definitely come first, more hoops for them to jump through compared to texts.
Original post by TheFOMaster
When they sleep it's my time to shine. I'm a night owl and they're complaining about being 'tired'.

We don't need you, git back to McDonalds you troll. :rolleyes:
Email will definitely come first, more hoops for them to jump through compared to texts.

Good to know. I figured that since my email always did come first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems bizarre being this relaxed about results this year :P
In S4 i was a wreck because it was the first set of results and they seemed massively important, I was an even worse wreck in S5 because they actually were massively important and this year I keep forgetting that i have results to get until someone reminds me. I'd like to do well of course, but if I don't do as well as i'd like I don't think it'll be be quite as crushing and soul destroying as it was in the past.
Original post by Blabyda
It seems bizarre being this relaxed about results this year :P
In S4 i was a wreck because it was the first set of results and they seemed massively important, I was an even worse wreck in S5 because they actually were massively important and this year I keep forgetting that i have results to get until someone reminds me. I'd like to do well of course, but if I don't do as well as i'd like I don't think it'll be be quite as crushing and soul destroying as it was in the past.

I'm sure its just because you've done so awesomely - not too long to go now though!

Best of luck!
good luck to everyone waiting for results! I'm waiting for highers although I won't be expecting good results as my exams went terrible :frown: hope everyone gets what they need!! :smile:
Wow this thread has exploded since yesterday. Good luck to all those receiving results :goodluck:
It's like 1 second is 1 minute tonight...
Waiting on my first set of results. I am nervous. Just hope I get B's and A's. Anyhow, how is everyone doing tonight?
You wouldn't even still be here if it wasn't for my AH Maths 2013 bantz, don't even deny.

Who was here first? Oh yeah, that's right, moiiiiii. Get off my turf.
Some emails have been sent according to twitter!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pennyarcade
Some emails have been send according to twitter!

Seriously? Proof? Link?
:smile:
Original post by Higherdude
Seriously? Proof? Link?
:smile:

Go to twitter and search 'SQA results' or 'just got my results'
#Ihave800morepostsand1moregembyenoob

#qualitynotquantity sucka.
#Ihave800morepostsand1moregembyenoob

#Ihave13morepostsand1moregembyenoob

If you click on the Instagram image...you will see it's not someone posting results :wink:
Original post by Christopher199
If you click on the Instagram image...you will see it's not someone posting results :wink:

Original post by Higherdude
I laughed...
Not.

Scroll through the posts. Two people said they got them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending