The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

http://m.stv.tv/news/east-central/285046-exam-results-the-wait-is-over-for-more-than-140000-scottish-pupils/
Well it seems like overall us scots have done well in the exams then. Or the sqa lowered down the pass rates. Either way still nothing for me here. Has anyone been lucky and got their results yet ?
Original post by Neuth
And it's 1am!! :woo:

Any lucky ones out there with results already?
Who's planning on staying up until you get them?
Nervous/Excited/Scared?

Scared!!! But the worst is I get email notifications from TSR from the threads Im watching so I constantly get emails and my heart jumps every single time the email icon pops up!!! LOL!!!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407197285.423111.jpg

Oooooh, girl on twitter with them!
*watches braveheart to inspire myself to stay awake through the night*
Original post by hollieeilloh
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407197285.423111.jpg

Oooooh, girl on twitter with them!

oh my god! this means that they could come any minute ahhhhh
Original post by laurenmhari
I feel so sick OH MY GOD

Deep breaths :hugs:

Original post by Joshua1122
Hoping I get my results soon just so I can go to asleep. :smile: But I am very nervous and excited about my results. As I didn't struggle in the exams. So hopefully two more great exam grades.

Ahhh, hopefully you'll do amazingly then! Finally somebody confident :five:
Let us know when you do get them :yes:

Original post by NinetyOne
I couldn't go to sleep even if I wanted to. Last year I got them at 1:30 so we'll see if I'm lucky this year. I'm just reading a book trying to distract myself until my email dings.

Fingers crossed for being lucky! :crossed:
Which book are you reading? Is it a good distraction? Are you enjoying it? :h:
Original post by jen123456
oh my god! this means that they could come any minute ahhhhh

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure you'll do great - they could be from any time now! If you need any help, then we are all here!
Original post by swagyolo420

[video="youtube;Y3-aAx4SOn0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Even if I wanted to sleep...I couldn't!!!😷

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keep refreshing my emails but no luck yet. My (older) brother just suggested we watch Frozen to keep us occupied. I guess the sleep deprivation must be getting to him :wink:
Even if I wanted to sleep...I couldn't!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it! Not too much longer now - best of luck!
Original post by tinababy
Scared!!! But the worst is I get email notifications from TSR from the threads Im watching so I constantly get emails and my heart jumps every single time the email icon pops up!!! LOL!!!

It'll be your results soon enough!!

Original post by swagyolo420

Is it working? :wink:
Original post by I'll be Bach
Keep refreshing my emails but no luck yet. My (older) brother just suggested we watch Frozen to keep us occupied. I guess the sleep deprivation must be getting to him :wink:

Frozen is a great film! Are you both waiting for results? Best of luck, and hopefully you wont have to wait for too much longer!
deeeeeep breaths everybody! reading this is keeping me semi-sane as I know I am not alone!
Even if I wanted to sleep...I couldn't!!!

That's nerves for you!
Are you excited? Or just really nervous?

Frozen? Goshhh, must be :wink: :giggle:
Original post by frances007
deeeeeep breaths everybody! reading this is keeping me semi-sane as I know I am not alone!

Not too much longer for you hopefully - who knows! Best of luck
Original post by mobbsy91
Don't worry about it! Not too much longer now - best of luck!

Not much longer..?! Last year I got mine @ 8:30! Which is why I'm just gonna get them tomorrow :sleep:

Frozen is the dog's *******s, mate. Watched it for the first time a few weeks ago with the girlfriend: I won't stop singing "Let it go" (and much ruder variations :teehee:) and she won't stop asking me if I wanna build a snowman. :tongue:
Original post by .A_C.
Not much longer..?! Last year I got mine @ 8:30! Which is why I'm just gonna get them tomorrow :sleep:

Ahh fair enough - it is random though, so could be any time... Wishing you the best of luck and let us know if you need any help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending