The Student Room Group

What GCSE's is everyone most worried about getting back?

Scroll to see replies

Maths! Need a C grade or no University for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
not really my thread but when I got GCSE's back I was super worried about French, I nearly **** myself with excitement when I logged onto the Edexcel results thing and saw I got a C! It will all be ok, lovelies, and even if it's not okay, you can always re-take next year!
Original post by marm-alade
not really my thread but when I got GCSE's back I was super worried about French, I nearly **** myself with excitement when I logged onto the Edexcel results thing and saw I got a C! It will all be ok, lovelies, and even if it's not okay, you can always re-take next year!

What's edexcel results? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethlucy95
What's edexcel results? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

edexcel do an online results website thing - you get a number and password from your teacher and when you log on on results day you can see all your results from edexcel exam board :smile: I did Art and French on edexcel, but the rest I had to go get my sheet of paper!
edexcel do an online results website thing - you get a number and password from your teacher and when you log on on results day you can see all your results from edexcel exam board :smile: I did Art and French on edexcel, but the rest I had to go get my sheet of paper!

Whaaaaat. I want one!!! Well actually there's no point..my schools literally five mins away

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I never received that! I did maths! :frown: that sucks!

Thank you anyway!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethlucy95
Oh I never received that! I did maths! :frown: that sucks!

Thank you anyway!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by BeeBuzz
Whaaaaat. I want one!!! Well actually there's no point..my schools literally five mins away

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw man that's annoying- I guess some schools can't be bothered to get ontop of it and would rather all the results were done in one shabang! My schools pretty small so I guess it may have been easier..

Good luck guys!!

Quick Reply

Latest