The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JeMappelleHelen
GOT MINE AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY! Cs in AH History and English and a B in Higher Modern Studies! Didn't think I'd passed my advanced highers so I am over the moon :biggrin: Good luck everyone!

Well done!
Can't quote everyone individually but congrats to everyone who just got theirs there! :h: :h: :h:
Original post by natalia2906
ABBC dissapointed with the C for english though :frown:

Is there anything you can do for it? Well done for all your other results though - you should get some sleep now though!
Original post by idontknow...
5 A's :biggrin: very very happy!

Good job, aced it! Go crack open a beer. Or some chardonnay, or, you know, anything you're into :biggrin:
Original post by mobbsy91
Mate - is there anything we can do? What did you get if you don't mind sharing? PM if you want private advice. Really sorry about that

I got:

History C
Maths C
Computing B
Biology B
English A
Drama A
Music A
German A
Not even close to my predictions. I was expecting a C for maths but I thought I'd done really well in History

I don't think I can crash Higher Modern Studies now and I'm going to have to resist maths. I'll have to phone the school tomorrow and sort it out.
For everyone who has their results, there's a sentiment thread here!!
How did they go? Post the smiley that sums up your reaction! :h:

Original post by JeMappelleHelen
GOT MINE AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY! Cs in AH History and English and a B in Higher Modern Studies! Didn't think I'd passed my advanced highers so I am over the moon :biggrin: Good luck everyone!

Woooo!! :congrats:

Well done for passing them all :jumphug:

Original post by I'll be Bach
Gutted with my results. I was predicted all A's. Not really sure what to do now :frown:

:console:

Were you planning on going to Uni? You can look into clearing :yes:

You tried your best, so ignore anyone that says otherwise!

Original post by MichGaughan97
I just got them!!

Yayyy!

Happy with them?

Original post by AndrewSCO

The worst part of this is not knowing if I signed up for email or not. To be honest, I don't think I did, but I really want to believe I did. I know I'm not going to get to sleep if I try.

Were you signed up for it last year? Did you forget? :console:

A C isn't that bad, well done for getting it!

Well done for getting your ABBC! :biggrin:
so nervous, i really need this pass so i can do my next level :-) congrats all who got results they wanted, n good luck to those still waiting xx

Where did you feel you did weakest in English? Congrats on the rest of your grades though!
OH MY GOD I GOT 5 A'S!! :biggrin: I don't think I've ever felt this happy before! I actually don't know what to do with myself, I think I'm just going to sleep :tongue:
I was signed up last year so I'm guessing I still would be for this year?
Original post by idontknow...
5 A's :biggrin: very very happy!

WOWWW! Well done!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
I'm just watching Rush until I get my results! :smile:
Original post by I'll be Bach
I got:

History C
Maths C
Computing B
Biology B
English A
Drama A
Music A
German A
Not even close to my predictions. I was expecting a C for maths but I thought I'd done really well in History

I don't think I can crash Higher Modern Studies now and I'm going to have to resist maths. I'll have to phone the school tomorrow and sort it out.

Sorry about that mate - try and get some sleep now so that you are feeling better about it tomorrow - if you have any more questions please let me know!
Original post by NinetyOne

Yup! :smile:

Yes! :yes:

Original post by tegami
OH MY GOD I GOT 5 A'S!! :biggrin: I don't think I've ever felt this happy before! I actually don't know what to do with myself, I think I'm just going to sleep :tongue:

Well done! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
:party:

Original post by debbiedear
so nervous, i really need this pass so i can do my next level :-) congrats all who got results they wanted, n good luck to those still waiting xx

How long will you be staying up for? :smile:
Original post by tegami

WELL DONE!!!!!

Yes you would still be signed up if you signed up last year.

Original post by Neuth
WOWWW! Well done!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Well done!
Original post by Joshua1122
I'm just watching Rush until I get my results! :smile:

Haha, brilliant film!
Original post by Neuth

Were you signed up for it last year? Did you forget? :console:

Nope, this is the first year I signed up for either of them, but can't remember if I did email or not :frown:

The previous years I just felt texts and emails were too unofficial, and even this year for some reason I won't really be satisfied the results are correct until I see it written on the certificate :tongue: I don't know why though :smile:
Original post by tegami

That's fantastic! Congratulations!!! :biggrin: :party:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending