The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neuth
Thanks :biggrin: I'm really pleased with my imaginary grades.
They're amazing, honestly.

*immature giggling can be heard in the distance*

Spoiler

I want to rep you so much but it isn't letting me.
Original post by debbiedear
i know exactly how u feel!! whatever i get will determine which way life is gonna go, i really have everything crossed!!

its starting to get pretty depressing isnt it? You hating the world yet?haha bet ya i will be the last group at like 8!
Original post by anastasiyax
its starting to get pretty depressing isnt it? You hating the world yet?haha bet ya i will be the last group at like 8!

Hey, its totally random do who knows... Wishing you the best of luck for when you get your results!
Original post by anastasiyax

oh no dont say that lol! im hoping it will be as soon as my tenth cup of tea is ready so i can stare at the email while drinkin my cuppa lmao
Thank you for the rep guys. :smile:
I have a question please.

For biochemistry at Strathclyde University, it says you need to have at least a "2 at Intermediate 2"

If you did not get that but still passed the exam and got at least a B at higher, would they accept you ?

In other words, if you get better higher result than your Intermediate, would they accept you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by debbiedear
oh no dont say that lol! im hoping it will be as soon as my tenth cup of tea is ready so i can stare at the email while drinkin my cuppa lmao

Heya, hopefully wont be too much longer, but who knows - best of luck for when you do get your results!
Original post by JPiddy

For biochemistry at Strathclyde University, it says you need to have at least a "2 at Intermediate 2"

If you did not get that but still passed the exam and got at least a B at higher, would they accept you ?

In other words, if you get better higher result than your Intermediate, would they accept you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so as I doubt I have made my offer for Heriot-Watt which asks for CDD at AH whereas my insurance at RGU asks for a B at Higher.
Original post by JPiddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they would.
Original post by siezetheday
I hope so as I doubt I have made my offer for Heriot-Watt which asks for CCD at AH whereas my insurance at RGU asks for a B at Higher.

So if they didn't meet the intermediate requirement, but met the higher requirement for maths, would they accept you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right guys gonna head to bed. Seen some amazing results (special well done to AspiringMedic8 when he posts his up :wink:) so congratulations all around. If you're still waiting I hope it isn't too much longer, got my fingers crossed for you all.

See you in the morning!
:party: :party:
stlll don't have mine :frown: sqa is being cruel
Original post by JPiddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least doesn't necessarily mean Int 2 level. That is simply the minimum they look for so yes, a Higher will be more than enough.
Original post by jen123456
stlll don't have mine :frown: sqa is being cruel

I really hope you get yours soon, but who knows... Best of luck for when you do get them though :biggrin:
Original post by mglen
Thanks!:biggrin: Have you got yours yet?

Not yet! Can't remember if I changed my email or not so I'm refreshing a few accounts at a time haha, a few of my friends already have theirs so I'm just hoping it comes soon! :crossedf:
Reply 1415
Original post by Ecasx

Still not got them yet - really hope you get them soon!
Reply 1417
Original post by asdfghjess
Not yet! Can't remember if I changed my email or not so I'm refreshing a few accounts at a time haha, a few of my friends already have theirs so I'm just hoping it comes soon! :crossedf:

Well good luck for when the time comes! :smile:
Really... I get an email... and it's from Amazon... great...
Original post by siezetheday
Really... I get an email... and it's from Amazon... great...

Ahh hopefully not too much longer now then! Good luck for when the time comes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending