The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
She's high on chocolate cookies

Original post by rahim1232
Loool "feed him once a day" what is this,, a zoo?

Original post by Secretnerd123
Hmm posessive level 10000

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao just kidding guys.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lmao just kidding guys.

mirin the j0kes
a MORE important question. What if he decided to have more than one wife looooooooooooool?
a MORE important question. What if he decided to have more than one wife looooooooooooool?

He gets what he wants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha so you wouldn't mind if he had 3 other wife's?.... Bosss movement Lmao
Original post by Biryani007
Me too, but then I don't know what level of attractiveness is in my league (if you know what I mean)...I don't think I'll have the choice of a goodlooking guy anyway :lol:
So yh, average for me.
Plus personality makes up for the lack of looks anyway, someone who's funny, kind, caring, etc will be more attractive in my eyes than a big-headed pretty boy who spends hours in front of the mirror :colonhash:
No I know what you mean, a girl in my maths class wants to do exactly that - she wants to take people's husbands :redface:
She told me she wants to go after them and once they're her's she'd leave them...she wants to do that just to feel wanted and for her to get 'confirmation' that she's better than the wife. Yes that's her goal in life (in terms of relationships) and she wasn't joking :colonhash:

Wow that girl is something, what a female dog, sheesh how can she do that.
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Wow that girl is something, what a female dog, sheesh how can she do that.

I know! I'm keeping my husband away from her for sure...she has a thing for Asian guys :cry2:
I know! I'm keeping my husband away from her for sure...she has a thing for Asian guys :cry2:

sheesh I never knew there were girls like that OMG *gasp* :eek:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
sheesh I never knew there were girls like that OMG *gasp* :eek:

Me neither, thankfully she's not pretty so hopefully she wont get far :mmm:
Hahaha so you wouldn't mind if he had 3 other wife's?.... Bosss movement Lmao

Females have no choice in it anyways..So if a man wants a second wife he can get one without his first wife's permission..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do I always end up reading the most weirdest/ funniest things on this SOC? Also, check this out - different types of faraxs. I am sure we've all met each type at some point. http://xamditalk.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kinda agree with you, but I do think that if the women clearly states that she does not want polygamy in her marriage contract before marriage. Than that should be an agreement which is taken into consideration.
Original post by straw-struck
Why do I always end up reading the most weirdest/ funniest things on this SOC? Also, check this out - different types of faraxs. I am sure we've all met each type at some point. http://xamditalk.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is so accurate and funny. 'You have dreams of his beautiful beard' that cracked me up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by straw-struck

Posted from TSR Mobile

The bearded brother one is the story of my life :lol:
Me neither, thankfully she's not pretty so hopefully she wont get far :mmm:

Hahhahahaha okay, don't worry your future hubby will be safe. :biggrin:

Ikr!Tell me about it😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga
It is so accurate and funny. 'You have dreams of his beautiful beard' that cracked me up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know that is actually very accurate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that is every hijabis life :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure
Females have no choice in it anyways..So if a man wants a second wife he can get one without his first wife's permission..

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol bbzzzz ofcourse we have a say in it xoxo

this guy is craycray if he thinks i am just gonna sit there if my hubby decides to have a second wife lmaooooo nah bluuud no way.
Reply 919
Original post by Chukkeigh
lol bbzzzz ofcourse we have a say in it xoxo

this guy is craycray if he thinks i am just gonna sit there if my hubby decides to have a second wife lmaooooo nah bluuud no way.

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest