The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A Palestinian man uses a digger to kill an Israeli and turn over a bus in Jerusalem. What a sick sick man
Zionists are two faced and you see it most in politics particularly from the so called left wing Zionists. One day they can be giving a speech to a group of Muslims denouncing what Israel is doing, the next day they'll be grovelling their hearts out about how much they love Israel and how Britain will always support it.

This is what people fail to see. The pro-Palestinian supporters on here portray Hamas as an innocent organisation. They are either incredibly naive or just plain dumb.
Original post by MASTER265
A Palestinian man uses a digger to kill an Israeli and turn over a bus in Jerusalem. What a sick sick man

And Israel is fine for killing 1,500+ ?

That was a rhetorical question, I'm not going to wait for a dishonest answer.
Original post by HeavyTeddy
And Israel is fine for killing 1,500+ ?

That was a rhetorical question, I'm not going to wait for a dishonest answer.

I will answer anyway. Israel are defending themselves against the terrorist organisation while this man was only interested in murdering people on the street. He is sick.
I will answer anyway. Israel are defending themselves against the terrorist organisation while this man was only interested in murdering people on the street. He is sick.

What about that IDF soldier who was shot in the stomach? Was that a "terror attack" and attempted murder?
Original post by tsr1269
What about that IDF soldier who was shot in the stomach? Was that a "terror attack" and attempted murder?

Any death linked to the organisation Hamas is in affect a "terror attack" considering they are a designated terrorist organisation.
Any death linked to the organisation Hamas is in affect a "terror attack" considering they are a designated terrorist organisation.

This has yet to be linked to HAMAS.
Original post by tsr1269
This has yet to be linked to HAMAS.

I could try and convince you with my sources however since I have little % on my iPad I will say this-type Hamas and terrorism on google and you have 10s of millions of sites to look through, I'm sure at least one will fit your criteria.

If you can not accept Hamas is a terrorist organisation, may god help you.
I could try and convince you with my sources however since I have little % on my iPad I will say this-type Hamas and terrorism on google and you have 10s of millions of sites to look through, I'm sure at least one will fit your criteria.

If you can not accept Hamas is a terrorist organisation, may god help you.

Let me be very clear because I have conversed with you on a number of topics and you haven't seemed to have picked the points up quickly. To be fair, the rest of your pro-zionist cohorts are the same.

The attack on the soldier has not been linked to HAMAS, contrary to your erroneous assertions...
Another 72 hour truce. Let's see how long this lasts for.
Original post by miavdbt
Aw, cute tsr! Except I've debated with you on a number of occasions and you're the one who keeps missing the main point or avoids answering questions he can't answer! So don't project your faults onto others.

Ad hominem. Invalid argument. Forbidden Request. Error 400. Thou shall not pass.

You get the idea...
Original post by tsr1269
Ad hominem. Invalid argument. Forbidden Request. Error 400. Thou shall not pass.

You get the idea...

Not Ad Hominem. I wasn't responding to your post as a whole, just the bolded part :wink:

Hypocrisy at its best, if anything your original remark would be 'ad hominem' in that case, since you tried to undermine his arguments by implying he was 'slow'.
Original post by miavdbt
Not Ad Hominem. I wasn't responding to your post as a whole, just the bolded part :wink:

Tut tut.

You went for the man, not the argument. In case you didn't realise, this is the Israel/Palestine conflict and not "Bash another person thread"...

Hypocrisy at its best, if anything your original remark would be 'ad hominem' in that case, since you tried to undermine his arguments by implying he was 'slow'.

That was a preamble. I didn't want to post the same thing over twice so I communicated it such a manner which I felt was appropriate.

I cannot apologise if it wasn't to your liking.

Now, if you have any valid arguments relevant to the thread topic, please make them...
Baroness Warsi has tendered her resignation over the UK's stance over the Israel/Palestine conflict.
Original post by tsr1269
Let me be very clear because I have conversed with you on a number of topics and you haven't seemed to have picked the points up quickly. To be fair, the rest of your pro-zionist cohorts are the same.

The attack on the soldier has not been linked to HAMAS, contrary to your erroneous assertions...

I have seen your frequent posts of updates and when a UN facility is damaged your quick to blame Israel even though there is no link to the IDF. It works both ways mate
I have seen your frequent posts of updates and when a UN facility is damaged your quick to blame Israel even though there is no link to the IDF. It works both ways mate

So that's a NO on the evidence? Hardly surprising....
Original post by tsr1269
So that's a NO on the evidence? Hardly surprising....

I would have to search god knows how many pages to prove a point everyone opposed to you already knows. A UN facility comes under fire and you always assume Israel with no evidence. So when I assume a Hamas militant shoots an IDF soldier you can not blame me for that assumption.
Original post by Bill_Gates
It appears the motive of both sides is genocide. However i feel Israel as a legitimate state will go less likely on "Palestinians" as it already has offered the two state agreement twice and has been rejected for war.

If Israel lost the 1967 war against Egypt, Syria, Jordan. We would of 100% seen a another Jewish holocaust.

Muslims are not well known for their tolerance of non muslims :rolleyes:

ahem.

Another...............maybe they should have just stayed in Europe . Why the hell did they go steal land in the middle east?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending