The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

The Pinnacles a Sheffield Hallam

Has anyone else had their place confirmed at the pinnicles for this year? I have and want to get to know other people.

Scroll to see replies

Ive just got mine B68A
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes, I've got B68E. It's just a guess, but presumably this means Block B, Flat 68, Room E? If so, it looks like we are flat mates Sophie! :smile:
Original post by revans94
Yes, I've got B68E. It's just a guess, but presumably this means Block B, Flat 68, Room E? If so, it looks like we are flat mates Sophie! :smile:

omg I've found two of you now :smile: there's another girl with us called emily do you have FB? also have you found anyone else?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by sodrumming
omg I've found two of you now :smile: there's another girl with us called emily do you have FB? also have you found anyone else?

I do have Facebook yes! I've found you and sent a friend request. :smile: I've not found anyone else and haven't found Emily yet. It looks like we're in a flat of 5, so just two more to find!
Reply 5
I'm living In the Pinnacles in September.. I'm in C6.E :smile:
I'm in block A111.D 😊
hello all

I am still waiting for my results to go SH I applied for 2 accommodation places they haven't got back to me yet
Original post by Jean Claude 10
hello all

I am still waiting for my results to go SH I applied for 2 accommodation places they haven't got back to me yet

Have you got an unconditional? cause they don't tell you were you'll be until you have an unconditional offer :smile:
according to my UCAS sheet it says I have an unconditional offer
Original post by Jean Claude 10
according to my UCAS sheet it says I have an unconditional offer

Have you checked your junk mail folders if not give the uni accomodation team a call. That's what I did and they emailed me the next day :smile:
I'm in block A 107.D
Reply 12
Yep! B74.A here xD
I'm in B61.D! Anyone else?
Ok will do that and see what happens
A146, going into second year. Although I'm currently living at the pinnacles over summer as well due to having a job and didn't really fancy going home!
I've applied for the pinniclessssss, but waiting for a reply :'( tick tock
B51.A anyone else?
Reply 18
I've got B93.C
I'm in B79.B! Is anyone else in B79?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending