The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jammy Duel
What is far more important at this time is making sure that the economic growth ball keeps going for the next few years. Then the west can start looking for business to stick their unwanted noses in again.

Very true
Original post by well in the dark
What's an 'end'? Can you explain what you mean by the conflict's 'end'? That Israel has decided to partially pull out its troops, is that an 'end' enough for you? The people whose parents children and loved ones were killed or injured, whose homes have been demolished, it's not an 'end' for them. It isn't an 'end' for Hamas who wants the blockade lifted. It will not be an 'end' until Palestine is restored to those from whom it was forcibly taken.

The only way of achieving true peace is to forgive and build a strong relationship
Original post by MASTER265
You are right

So why did you state that he was probably a HAMAS supporter when you are basing this on the election results which are not indicative of "majority support"?

You have no arguments and you have been unable to hold onto any as they have been shredded by other people.
Original post by tsr1269
So why did you state that he was probably a HAMAS supporter when you are basing this on the election results which are not indicative of "majority support"?

You have no arguments and you have been unable to hold onto any as they have been shredded by other people.

Yes, you are correct
Original post by MASTER265
Yes, you are correct

I accept your capitulation graciously and I do look forward to our next encounter...
Original post by tsr1269
I accept your capitulation graciously and I do look forward to our next encounter...

Couldn't put it better myself
Original post by Sic semper erat
islamonazi minister resigns from British cabinet, haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0
Reply 5007
Original post by Sic semper erat
islamonazi minister resigns from British cabinet, haha

Maybe you don't like it, but the world is starting to doubt the stories Israel publishes. Again, why the "islamonazi" tag? You're not even debating properly, so I don't see the point. Well done to Lady Warsi - I do not normally subscribe to her views, but she has shown more balls than David Cameron. How can anybody with an iota of humanity not be sensitive to the naked, hypocritical, and barbaric aggression of a rogue Israel against the children and civilians.
Original post by Hectic
Maybe you don't like it, but the world is starting to doubt the stories Israel publishes. Again, why the "islamonazi" tag? You're not even debating properly, so I don't see the point. Well done to Lady Warsi - I do not normally subscribe to her views, but she has shown more balls than David Cameron. How can anybody with an iota of humanity not be sensitive to the naked, hypocritical, and barbaric aggression of a rogue Israel against the children and civilians.

no it shows she no longer has the ear of other senior politicians, once a politican looses their influence, they are consigned to the scrap heap. Warsi is also in an impossible position - as a high profile muslim she HAS to show herself attacking israel. if she openly supported them, she would paint a target on her head for every nutcase living in the west

i think it also shows that various governments and indeed populations (not jsut uk) are hardening in thier stance toward these sort of conflcits, which are driven by people like hamas. you can lay the blame for that squarely on the islamists and the havoc bad feeling they have caused over last 20 years all over the world. the average layperson is unlikely to support people who side with groups with idoelogies that have caused conflcits all over the globe wherever they have settled, and to the average person with a family , have to now go through a completly over-hauled security process on any holiday or flight they take - all thanks to actions of morons with islamic agendas
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hectic

Politicians are not meant to engage with their humanity in serious situations.
That job is for the public who have no responsibility but as these ministers have a significant amount of responsibility they have to approach events such as this with an open mind and non-bias view, whether you like it or not politicians have to to respond to thorough investigations.

I am no fan of David Cameron but he has shown more balls than the likes of Ed Miliband. Ed responded to public outrage and only sided with them for his political motives. Politicians are here to run the country not cry, get angry or make sudden moves based on public perception. They work on the basis of professionalism and not human emotion
Reply 5010
Original post by Meenglishnogood
no it shows she no longer has the ear of other senior politicians, once a politican looses their influence, they are consigned to the scrap heap. Warsi is also in an impossible position - as a high profile muslim she HAS to show herself attacking israel. if she openly supported them, she would paint a target on her head for every nutcase living in the west

Whether it does or does not is utterly irrelevant. It was a correct decision, no matter what reason might underlie it. And, just for the record - I'm not given to writing things supportive of Tories! Lady Warsi is a typically nasty Tory, but on this issue she is more in line with public opinion than her party. It may be that she identifies more easily with Muslims while the public are simply angry at the slaughter of civilians and children, or it may be that she cannot conscience supporting Israel's illegal land grabs and violence and it has nothing to do with her ethnic identity.
Original post by Hectic
Whether it does or does not is utterly irrelevant. It was a correct decision, no matter what reason might underlie it. And, just for the record - I'm not given to writing things supportive of Tories! Lady Warsi is a typically nasty Tory, but on this issue she is more in line with public opinion than her party. It may be that she identifies more easily with Muslims while the public are simply angry at the slaughter of civilians and children, or it may be that she cannot conscience supporting Israel's illegal land grabs and violence and it has nothing to do with her ethnic identity.

No i think its 100% to do with the fact she is a muslim - she would be crucified and beheaded ( literally) by the muslim community here if she took any other stance. and also that she isnt able to bend the prime-ministers ear with islamist rhetoric and sob stories about palestinian kids - the day uk politics is run in that manor is the day civilisation collapses.
we are all angry at the slaughter of civilians and children - but not just palestinian kids, but all over the globe. islamists slaughter kids on a regular basis in various countries round the globe, i didnt see any muslim politicains resign over this. and i dot agree any fo these people are genuine about their concern for palestinan kids either - islamsits promote use of children as suicide bombers, they indoctrinate their youth to take up arms, and the biggest fact of all, hamas base their military amoung schools and hospitals to draw fire directly on palestinian civilians - i see no comment form Warsi about this. id rather not have hypocritesin government thank you
Reply 5012
Original post by Meenglishnogood
No i think its 100% to do with the fact she is a muslim - she would be crucified and beheaded ( literally) by the muslim community here if she took any other stance. and also that she isnt able to bend the prime-ministers ear with islamist rhetoric and sob stories about palestinian kids - the day uk politics is run in that manor is the day civilisation collapses.
we are all angry at the slaughter of civilians and children - but not just palestinian kids, but all over the globe. islamists slaughter kids on a regular basis in various countries round the globe, i didnt see any muslim politicains resign over this. and i dot agree any fo these people are genuine about their concern for palestinan kids either - islamsits promote use of children as suicide bombers, they indoctrinate their youth to take up arms, and the biggest fact of all, hamas base their military amoung schools and hospitals to draw fire directly on palestinian civilians - i see no comment form Warsi about this. id rather not have hypocritesin government thank you

No point of continuing this debate if that's what you believe.
Original post by Hectic
No point of continuing this debate if that's what you believe.

any right-minded person will say their country has to be governed with intelligence and logic, not islamic rhetoric and playing on peoples emotions.

and as is said i dont think these 'emotions' are genuine anyway - taking about kids being killed is well and good, when it suits islamist propaganda. but what about kids being killed in iraq, pakistan, afganistan, CAR, sudan etc at the hands of islamists? silence falls. certianly no comment from Warsi on this. (or you it seems)

so its good shes gone.
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;_Ugsv5u-sW0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ugsv5u-sW0&list=UUWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjg g[/video]

Watch this you palestine nuts
Original post by Pussy Galore
[video="youtube;_Ugsv5u-sW0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ugsv5u-sW0&list=UUWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjg g[/video]

This guy is brilliant. Hope more people watch this.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Remember when Israel conquered Syria, Jordan and Egypt?!

Lmao now theres some losers eh

:rolleyes:

western backed NaZionists lol
Original post by Zen Baphomet
Two wrongs don't make a right, we are focusing on this issue dont try and detract from it by pointing to the same actions on the other side.

The (British) Media is shockingly bias in favour of Palestine and Gaza , so it's good to have a few shots taken at the Palestinians every now and again just to keep things balanced.

are you ****ing kidding me or what? bias in favour of the Palestinians? please! only the exact opposite is true.
Original post by BasharAssad
western backed NaZionists lol

Yes totally wiped the floor with them haha
Original post by Pussy Galore

Israelis are the nutters, calling Gaza a cemetery and asking the IDF execute all Palestinians in Gaza OH AND THE MURDER OF 2000 INNOCENT CIVILLIANS including the bombings of numerous UN schools

Latest

Trending

Trending