Hi! I'm from Norway, coming to study psychology:smile:

Now that's cool :smile: :biggrin::biggrin:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 41
Original post by Jordan Hay
Now that's cool :smile: :biggrin::biggrin:

The country or the course? Haha:biggrin: Are you from around Liverpool somewhere?:smile:
I know it might sound silly, but is different is freshers for postgrad to undergrad?
Reply 43
Original post by Anniken
The country or the course? Haha:biggrin: Are you from around Liverpool somewhere?:smile:

The country :biggrin: I met a few Norwegians on holiday , had a good laugh with em :smile: and nope from the midlands so liverpool is new to me too :biggrin:
Reply 44
The country :biggrin: I met a few Norwegians on holiday , had a good laugh with em :smile: and nope from the midlands so liverpool is new to me too :biggrin:

I believe you'd think differently if you lived here, it's nothing special, haha:smile: Oh, you did? That's cool, where were you? It's going to be so exciting living someplace new:smile: Went to Liverpool in May and loved it:biggrin: What made you choose this uni/city?:smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Anniken
I believe you'd think differently if you lived here, it's nothing special, haha:smile: Oh, you did? That's cool, where were you? It's going to be so exciting living someplace new:smile: Went to Liverpool in May and loved it:biggrin: What made you choose this uni/city?:smile:

Haha would I know :wink: And in ibiza haha :biggrin: Yes going to be awesome and I went there for open days and just loved the city and stuff, wbu??:tongue:
Reply 46
Haha would I know :wink: And in ibiza haha :biggrin: Yes going to be awesome and I went there for open days and just loved the city and stuff, wbu??:tongue:

Oh, sounds like fun! You must like to party, then? I had heard great things about the city, and my brother had been there once and really liked it, so I just went for it, and I'm so happy I did:biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Anniken
Oh, sounds like fun! You must like to party, then? I had heard great things about the city, and my brother had been there once and really liked it, so I just went for it, and I'm so happy I did:biggrin:

Hahaa that's what everyonethinks and yeah it was a big party but only because I wanted to do something before uni Nd yeah it's awesome especially for shopping, culture and it has a good nightlife too but the university itself is amazing and yeah hope to see you there in September and hope we get on well :biggrin:
Well, I'm definitely going to be the odd one out here... I'm coming to study Law at Liverpool all the way from Thailand. I'm staying at Crown Place!
Reply 49
Hahaa that's what everyonethinks and yeah it was a big party but only because I wanted to do something before uni Nd yeah it's awesome especially for shopping, culture and it has a good nightlife too but the university itself is amazing and yeah hope to see you there in September and hope we get on well :biggrin:

Haha, I totally get that:smile: I'm so excited, hope to see you there too, and I'm sure we'll get on well:biggrin: When do you get your results?:smile:
Original post by Arisa Curran
Well, I'm definitely going to be the odd one out here... I'm coming to study Law at Liverpool all the way from Thailand. I'm staying at Crown Place!

I'm gonna be studying law and stating at crown place so don't worry haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Anniken
Haha, I totally get that:smile: I'm so excited, hope to see you there too, and I'm sure we'll get on well:biggrin: When do you get your results?:smile:

Haha great minds think alike :smile: haha you sound nice ahah my Norwegian friend :smile:and we get our results on the 15th August .. Can't wait:confused: mwah :biggrin:
Reply 52
Haha great minds think alike :smile: haha you sound nice ahah my Norwegian friend :smile:and we get our results on the 15th August .. Can't wait:confused: mwah :biggrin:

Exactly!:biggrin: Aww, that's so late D: My one month wait for my results almost got the best of me, haha:P Way to enjoy your summer!
Reply 53
Just a little thread to see if we can prevent some of the awkward meetings during freshers.. feel free to post your stories or get involved :biggrin:

"awkward meetings", dude you meet new people nearly every day/week/month of your life, man up and get on with it. You'll be lucky if you meet one person on here that you'll later see haha...
Reply 54
Original post by Tom78
"awkward meetings", dude you meet new people nearly every day/week/month of your life, man up and get on with it. You'll be lucky if you meet one person on here that you'll later see haha...

Haha I agree there tbh haha but it's still a massive step in life , are you going to university ??
Reply 55
Original post by Anniken
Exactly!:biggrin: Aww, that's so late D: My one month wait for my results almost got the best of me, haha:P Way to enjoy your summer!

Haha lucky for some :smile: when did you get your results ?? I practically know what I've got so it's alright tbh :biggrin: you have an unconditional offer then ??:smile:
Reply 56
Haha lucky for some :smile: when did you get your results ?? I practically know what I've got so it's alright tbh :biggrin: you have an unconditional offer then ??:smile:

July 6th (IB), so, yup, it's unconditional now:smile: Oh, then it's better, I had no idea what I'd get so I was super anxious:smile:
could be off to durham to study general engineering in october if results go well, got allocated to van mildert!
Reply 58
Original post by Anniken
July 6th (IB), so, yup, it's unconditional now:smile: Oh, then it's better, I had no idea what I'd get so I was super anxious:smile:

Congratulations on getting in :smile: lucky you getting them so early haha whilst we have to wait , im jelous like :biggrin:
Reply 59
Congratulations on getting in :smile: lucky you getting them so early haha whilst we have to wait , im jelous like :biggrin:

Thank you:smile: What are you going to study?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending