The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmarenee
Peterhead.. It's like 3 hours by train, could be worse!

That's... not bad I suppose :wink:
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Anyone in George Burnett halls? I'm room 270 :biggrin:
Anybody near Robert Bryson Hall Room - 240?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by P.McGuire
Anybody near Robert Bryson Hall - Room 240?

What will you be studying? I am going to study Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by siezetheday
I'm going to be in Room 246! What will you be studying? I am going to study Electrical & Electronic Engineering.

I'll be studying Psychology, you'll be pretty close so I'll see ya around probably.
I'm in Robert Bryson 213, anyone close by??
Hey guys!, anyone in ettrick house flats?, havent seen anyone talk about them :smile:
Help!!!! I paid for the accommodation advance and got an email from the epayments system confirming the payment but nothing from the accommodation services to say whether I had my place booked or not. Is this normal?
Original post by siezetheday
Help!!!! I paid for the accommodation advance and got an email from the epayments system confirming the payment but nothing from the accommodation services to say whether I had my place booked or not. Is this normal?

Hey there, I just paid the same advance thing today and I also didnt get any sort of email from the accomodation service, I did get a receipt from the people though, so we're in the same boat. We should either both panic or not panic at all. Tbh it's probs all fine, relax a little :smile:
Original post by P.McGuire
Hey there, I just paid the same advance thing today and I also didnt get any sort of email from the accomodation service, I did get a receipt from the people though, so we're in the same boat. We should either both panic or not panic at all. Tbh it's probs all fine, relax a little :smile:

Spoke to student services on the phone today and they said that it is normal and as long as you have accepted your place there should be no problems.
Reply 90
Original post by JossDeFaye
Hey guys!, anyone in ettrick house flats?, havent seen anyone talk about them :smile:

I'll be at Ettrick house, room 4E, and you? :smile:
Reply 91
Ettrick house Room 4E :biggrin:
Original post by Rausenne
I'll be at Ettrick house, room 4E, and you? :smile:

I think I'm room 1TD :smile:
Robert Bryson - G18

WOOP! :biggrin:
Reply 94
Anyone in Christina Miller? I have block B, level 2, flat 5 :smile:
Anyone in Leonard Horner hall A? i feel like I'm the only fresher in the whole building :s-smilie:
Original post by CharlieTT
Robert Bryson - G18

WOOP! :biggrin:

Omg I'm G17! You're the closest I've found so far yay! :biggrin:
Original post by deborahadefioye
Omg I'm G17! You're the closest I've found so far yay! :biggrin:

WOOO! We might be sharing a kitchen! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest