Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Freshers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anniken
Thank you:smile: What are you going to study?:smile:

Your welcome ann :smile: and im going to study geophysics, wbu? And when do you come to Liverpool and what accommodation are you planning to stay in ???:biggrin:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 61
Original post by Jordan Hay
Your welcome ann :smile: and im going to study geophysics, wbu? And when do you come to Liverpool and what accommodation are you planning to stay in ???:biggrin:

Interesting! Psychology here:smile: I'll be flying in on the 19th, staying in Vine Court:smile: When and how are you getting there?
Reply 62
Original post by Anniken
Interesting! Psychology here:smile: I'll be flying in on the 19th, staying in Vine Court:smile: When and how are you getting there?

Nice understanding the mind :biggrin: That's cool and I'm vine court too but I'll be driving an getting there for the 20th :tongue:
Reply 63
Nice understanding the mind :biggrin: That's cool and I'm vine court too but I'll be driving an getting there for the 20th :tongue:

Ah, is it a long drive?:smile: And, yey, Vine Court:smile: It seems so nice! Catered or self-catered?:smile:
Reply 64
Original post by Anniken
Ah, is it a long drive?:smile: And, yey, Vine Court:smile: It seems so nice! Catered or self-catered?:smile:

It's about 2 hours so not too bad , how longs your flight ?? :tongue: How cool :biggrin: Yh it's really nice and self catered , I'm quite a good cook tbf :cool:
Reply 65
It's about 2 hours so not too bad , how longs your flight ?? :tongue: How cool :biggrin: Yh it's really nice and self catered , I'm quite a good cook tbf :cool:

Around 2 hours I think:smile: Nice:biggrin: I'm going catered - I can cook, but I hate doing the dishes afterwards, ehe:P
Reply 66
Original post by Anniken
Around 2 hours I think:smile: Nice:biggrin: I'm going catered - I can cook, but I hate doing the dishes afterwards, ehe:P

That's not bad at all , fairly short flight then :smile: arr fair enough catered is good the meals look lovely and you can cook for me n ill do the dishes ahaha I joke :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 67
That's not bad at all , fairly short flight then :smile: arr fair enough catered is good the meals look lovely and you can cook for me n ill do the dishes ahaha I joke :biggrin::biggrin:

Okay, deal!:biggrin: Haha:biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by Anniken
Okay, deal!:biggrin: Haha:biggrin:

Mwah, I cant complain there :biggrin:D
Reply 69
When does freshers week begin for university of liverpool?
Original post by gma1
When does freshers week begin for university of liverpool?

Monday 22nd September.
Reply 71
Original post by Anniken
Haha, I totally get that:smile: I'm so excited, hope to see you there too, and I'm sure we'll get on well:biggrin: When do you get your results?:smile:

If it helps I'm originally from Poland, though lived like hour away from Liverpool for the past 7 years. Still nothing to worry a lot of people will be foreign. :smile:
Little late into the conversations, but I'm from one of the islands surrounding the UK and I'm going to study History :biggrin: I'm over the moon at getting my firm, and I'm so excited to start at the Uni in September, though I'm a little worried over freshers as I'm scared I won't gel with people/they won't like me!! I'm sure I'm not the only one with that worry though :colondollar:
Reply 73
Original post by cmottrom
Going to Carmel College to do a foundation year in engineering and looking to make friends before September to avoid the awkward encounters.. Also looking for any advice on good accommodation as I still haven't found one.. :smile:

OH THANK GOD THERES SOMEONE ELSE :biggrin: on the first page too!
im doing the exact same course and going carmel

im looking at going in North Western Halls run by sanctuarystudents as i found the uni halls just a bit too expensive especially having to pay to travel to st helens everyday D:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 74
Starting a CS course with a Foundation Year at Carmel College starting in September, anyone else on this course or starting there in September? Let me know :smile:
heyy i am also at carmel college for foundation year for chemistry
any one else doing the same ?
Hi Rachel
My mum used to be friends with your mum
Reply 77
Okay this may sound stupid but do you actually have to go to the university to go to freshers just because some of my friends want to come to my freshers and I want to go to there's but we only get one pass for another friend to come?
Reply 78
Original post by Anandee929
Anyone from Leicester ? :P

Hi there fellow Leicesterian :smile:
Little late here... But better late than never!
Anyone else studying English? Or staying in UNITE halls? :smile:
So excited to start now!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending