The Student Room Group

Girls and their "emotions"?

I'm a guy and I have trouble understanding, why?
Reply 1
Why is it "emotions"?
Hormone inbalances:angry: The lady cycle has a lot of control over girl's emotions. I have found myself crying for no really good reason, shouted at my wee bro over something very petty, feeling super happy and then depressed. :afraid::argh::ashamed::elefant::excited::happy2::mad2:
Original post by CocoaPowder
Hormone inbalances:angry: The lady cycle has a lot of control over girl's emotions. I have found myself crying for no really good reason, shouted at my wee bro over something very petty, feeling super happy and then depressed. :afraid::argh::ashamed::elefant::excited::happy2::mad2:

hehe :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by CocoaPowder

Have you tried turning it off?
Original post by Anonymous
Have you tried turning it off?

can't do that, we just have to live with it :hmpf:
All guys have trouble understanding, most girls are just either naturally sensitive or it's due to their hormones. Guys should try and understand more tbh:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girls have two emotions.

Unhappy and unhappier.
Reply 9
Emotions, I get.
"Emotions" can bugger off.

Some overly sensitive girls just give us a bad name. I mean, if you're screaming at your boyfriend because he made eye contact with another girl, or he was ten minutes late to meet you, you have a serious problem.
Tbh, I think that guys can be just as "emotional" as girls, so either deal with it or deal with the fact that you will be alone forever. Make fun of a girl for being too "emotional" and she'll probably hate you (secretly or verbally, her choice).
Original post by Nerol
Emotions, I get.
"Emotions" can bugger off.

Some overly sensitive girls just give us a bad name. I mean, if you're screaming at your boyfriend because he made eye contact with another girl, or he was ten minutes late to meet you, you have a serious problem.

Agreed agreed agreed, we aren't all like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm male and I'd say I'm just as emotional as any female. I have mood swings too, it's not just for the women.
Just that time of the month sadly
Original post by Autistic Merit
I'm male and I'd say I'm just as emotional as any female. I have mood swings too, it's not just for the women.

Sexual orientation?
Original post by MASTER265
Sexual orientation?

Heterosexual
emotions is better than apathy...
Bitches be cray?
Lots of people get emotional not just women.
Honestly we're a nutty bunch :biggrin:
I'm not even sure I understand myself, so I don't know how someone else can understand me so there's no point In trying to understand xD
I reckon that this only applies to me though.

Quick Reply

Latest