The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Height: 170cm or 5' 7

Current Weight: 65kg or 10 stone 2 pounds
I'm usually around 60kg / 9 stone 4 pounds but put on some weight recently

Bra size: 34C
I need to get measured or do it myself, as I feel the ones I have don't fit properly.

Clothes size: 10/12
Original post by narcotica
:eek: I always thought you were a girl.
If you're hoping to find a stable-minded woman... Good luck

Spoiler

God dammit. :facepalm:

I may as well just change my sex symbol, upload some random girl's face from Google images and go the whole hog.

Did I make a convincing women? :tongue:
Reply 422
Original post by Flobie
Don't worry about it! Ramadan seems really tough going and it's not surprising you lost weight! There are plenty of things you can do to get back to a healthier weight :smile: what is your BMI?

Yeah but the problem is i don't lose/gain easily :frown:

BMI: That isn't my birthday btw. I am exactly 7stones. But i was 'underweight' before, when i was 8 stones too :cry2:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
God dammit. :facepalm:I may as well just change my sex symbol, upload some random girl's face from Google images and go the whole hog.

Did I make a convincing women? :tongue:

I'll tell you a secret Dan. The sex symbol doesn't show up on the phone app:tongue:
Well wherever you've posted I imagined you as a girl so I guess you did. Well done, you've now qualified to be a drag queen.
Edit: I thoughy your avatar and username are girly:colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Maid Marian
It's like 7 stone and 8lbs though :sad: Just seems like a lot :frown: Are you male or female?

I'm a 5'10 guy. I weigh 14 stone (apparently). I used to weigh about 12.5 about 4 years ago. I don't really pay much attention to weight; as long as I feel healthy, strong, and not too overweight/obese.
I'll tell you a secret Dan. The sex symbol doesn't show up on the phone app:tongue:
Well wherever you've posted I imagined you as a girl so I guess you did. Well done, you've now qualified to be a drag queen.
Edit: I thoughy your avatar and username are girly:colondollar:

I feel so emasculated :frown:

Also why is a cat in a hoody feminine? I just like cats :frown:

The username, yep it is quite girly, but when I made it I wasn't planning on getting addicted to this forum. I must now live with the consequences.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I feel so emasculated :frown:

Also why is a cat in a hoody feminine? I just like cats :frown:

The username, yep it is quite girly, but when I made it I wasn't planning on getting addicted to this forum. I must now live with the consequences.
That cat reminds me of the cat from Shrek.
I don't know dan, I don't know:sigh:
I think I see the avatar as feminine because your username is feminine. I like cats too. (Looking at them, not holding.):rolleyes:

Why did you choose that username?
Original post by Dinaa
Yeah but the problem is i don't lose/gain easily :frown:

BMI: That isn't my birthday btw. I am exactly 7stones. But i was 'underweight' before, when i was 8 stones too :cry2:

Wow that's mad! I'm the same height as you and weigh around 9st.. Are you naturally skinny though? I know some people who have been stick thin all their life but it's just normal for them :smile:
Reply 428
Original post by Flobie
Wow that's mad! I'm the same height as you and weigh around 9st.. Are you naturally skinny though? I know some people who have been stick thin all their life but it's just normal for them :smile:

Yeah i've always been skinny. Wait, no thats a lie. I was a fat baby :lol: :colondollar:
But i'm not stick thin. I got really big hips and medium sized boobs and a small waist. Basically an hourglass figure. Yeah i guess its normal :smile:
Thanks by the way :biggrin:
Original post by Dinaa
Yeah i've always been skinny. Wait, no thats a lie. I was a fat baby :lol: :colondollar:
But i'm not stick thin. I got really big hips and medium sized boobs and a small waist. Basically an hourglass figure. Yeah i guess its normal :smile:
Thanks by the way :biggrin:

Haha same! I was really chubby and ginger :tongue:
Anyways sounds like you have nothing to worry about! BMI isn't always a great way of telling how healthy someone is and it sounds like you have a great figure :smile:
Reply 430
I actually haven't weighed myself in so long, I guess I got obsessive about it and became really unhealthy
but then I gained loads of muscle, muscle is more dense then fat so therefore takes up less space whilst weighing the same
So whilst I may be heavier now I look better because it's muscle not fat
this is why I don't see the point in weighing myself
Reply 431
Original post by Flobie
Haha same! I was really chubby and ginger :tongue:
Anyways sounds like you have nothing to worry about! BMI isn't always a great way of telling how healthy someone is and it sounds like you have a great figure :smile:

Aw thank you :hugs:
Reply 432
I'm 17 ,
Height 5ft6
Clothes - tops size 6/8 , bottoms 8/10
Bra size 32E
weight 56kg
Original post by Dinaa
Aw thank you :hugs:

No worries :smile:
I am 158cm (5ft 2in), 54-56kg and a size 8/10, which is the optimal BMI.

I have had a lot of weight issues in my past, and I am honestly disgusted at how people thrive to be 'skinny'. Whilst the delusional may think it looks good, your body definitely doesn't, and it will screw itself for the rest of your life.

You honestly do not need to worry about your weight at all.
- weight: 7 stone
- height: 5'8-9
- dress size: 6 or 8 (can fit in size 10 tshirts)
- bra size: 32B

I've been skinny all my life. I can't gain weight at all. I could eat 50 cakes and still be skinny.
The amount of times I have been asked "are you anorexic?" though! Ugh, no, get lost!!!!!
It's not as fun as people think, boys often called me a stick throughout secondary school. When I was in year 7 a year 9 boy would shout "skinny bitch" at me across the street for no reason when walking to the bus stop every morning! How pathetic! Other girls rarely say nasty things, they get a mouthful back if they do.
It annoys me as there are people who are just as thin as me but since they are short it doesn't get noticed as much.

I'm too thin to wear leggings by themselves. Having wide hips, thin legs and being a bit bow legged gives me a huge thigh gap. Those are the 3 things that can give you a thigh gap and I have all of them!

I don't dislike my body, my ribs don't show, yet stomach is flat, I have a nice ass from wide hips and it sticks out a decent amount, my boobs are small but are in proportion since the rest of me is thin.
I'd like my body more if I hadn't have received rude comments in the past. I don't get called thing anymore really. No one has said anything negative to me about my weight at my new sixth form, I have only overheard one guy say something but most say he's a bit of an ass anyway.
weight: 7 stone
height: 4'10/11
dress size: 6 or 8 depending on where from
bra size: 30C

Original post by KatyRSC
height: 4'10/11
bra size: 30C
The pain of finding bottoms of the right length, especially when there isn't a petite section. What's your inner leg length?
And when bra sizes start at 32:angry:
The pain of finding bottoms of the right length, especially when there isn't a petite section. What's your inner leg length?
And when bra sizes start at 32:angry:

I live in legging,skirts and dresses with tights as I've given up on finding jeans and other bottoms which I don't need to alter, inner leg is like 28 inches maybe.
Yeah such a pain to find any clothes which fit properly.
However I can fit in children's and young teens which means I can find bras and other bits of clothing which fit, not necessarily looking my age thou sometimes.
Original post by KatyRSC
I live in legging,skirts and dresses with tights as I've given up on finding jeans and other bottoms which I don't need to alter, inner leg is like 28 inches maybe.
Yeah such a pain to find any clothes which fit properly.
However I can fit in children's and young teens which means I can find bras and other bits of clothing which fit, not necessarily looking my age thou sometimes.

Embarrassing that I'm a bit taller but my legs are shorter:ahee:
Zara is perfect for short girls - their trousers and skirts not maxi dresses though.
Hahaaa yeah I forgot. I can still wear my 12 year old bottoms and nighties:colondollar: But I don't go shopping in the children's section because it's usually minnie mouse or some childish print?!
Tops are easy to find, though they tend to be a bit long:mad:

Latest