The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Yeah I know. Didn't the idea for rap come from slam poetry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so. Slam poetry really started in the mid 80's and it's really just a competitive poetry reading, rather than a style of poem. Rap was well established by the time Slam poetry came along, but I think rap might have had some roots in spoken word
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
I don't think so. Slam poetry really started in the mid 80's and it's really just a competitive poetry reading, rather than a style of poem. Rap was well established by the time Slam poetry came along, but I think rap might have had some roots in spoken word

Ahhhh yeah fair point

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know what accent i have
Original post by itsRochana
I don't know what accent i have

Based entirely on my accent, people from my own country have thought I was English, American and Polish :tongue:
Based entirely on my accent, people from my own country have thought I was English, American and Polish :tongue:

I don't think I can name a country I haven't had

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool. Some people say i have a French one,but i dont think so :lol:
I have never been stung by a bee/wasp my entire life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
Lool. Some people say i have a French one,but i dont think so :lol:

I've never been told I sound French, but about a week after I grew my moustache a guy stopped me on the street and asked if I was French :tongue:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Wow. How do you break that many bones? Do you have a brittle bone disorder or something - early onset osteoporosis? Do you box or something?

Nobody could be that clumsy, surely.

I've never been diagnosed with a brittle bone disorder so I hope not!

I'm dyspraxic so pretty much incredibly clumsy...they've all been doing really silly things. To be fair, five bones adds up quite quickly. Wrist (football), fingers (door), collarbone (in a car crash, easier than you'd think), patella (tripping over a sofa) and ankle (trampoline), all easy enough *at least I like to tell myself :biggrin::colondollar:
Original post by Bethaaaaany
I've never been diagnosed with a brittle bone disorder so I hope not!

I'm dyspraxic so pretty much incredibly clumsy...they've all been doing really silly things. To be fair, five bones adds up quite quickly. Wrist (football), fingers (door), collarbone (in a car crash, easier than you'd think), patella (tripping over a sofa) and ankle (trampoline), all easy enough *at least I like to tell myself :biggrin::colondollar:

I've got dyspraxia really bad, never broken any (of my own) bones

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a kid, I tried, very unsuccessfully, to learn to ride a bike precisely twice and then said goodbye to the entire idea :getmecoat:
Haven't tried again since
As a kid, I tried, very unsuccessfully, to learn to ride a bike precisely twice and then said goodbye to the entire idea :getmecoat:
Haven't tried again since

Same!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I've got dyspraxia really bad, never broken any (of my own) bones

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Of my own" :biggrin:

Like most conditions it affects each person differently...one of my brothers is also dyspraxic and has only broken 2 bones for example.

Or maybe I'm just clumsy.
Original post by Bethaaaaany
"Of my own" :biggrin:

Like most conditions it affects each person differently...one of my brothers is also dyspraxic and has only broken 2 bones for example.

Or maybe I'm just clumsy.

No my bones are just stupidly strong, I've had x ray results come back and the doctor looking amazed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 274
I can lick my elbow:wink:
i have swag
Original post by ELBOYZ
I can lick my elbow:wink:

pics or it didn't happen!
I'm allergic to soap. (It's fine I wash)
I'm like a bird I only fly away.
Original post by Lottie006
I'm allergic to soap. (It's fine I wash)
SebaMed is good - which chemical are you allergic to?
Edit: it's soap and alkali free
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest