The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KairosEden
Why aren't you taking a private jet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I'm a peasant
Original post by lilypear
Because I'm a peasant

With what you earn you make everyone on this thread (combined salaries) look like Barbarians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lewierhodes
If you call that a cup, I dread to think what a jug is...

It's my extra large glass mug! can you see my wrist straining to keep it up :biggrin: A jug is normal size hehe
Original post by Yawn11
Definitely. GPS tag would be required for the daughter(s).

:laugh:
Original post by kramium
Guys this isn't the ''Sleep is for the weak thread''

pls leave with your spam

No need to be rude. And the last time I checked, this was chat. :rolleyes: so no one can tell anyone to leave.
Original post by Rosie786
No need to be rude. And the last time I checked, this was chat. :rolleyes: so no one can tell anyone to leave.

Great so you can ruin a thread for everyone else who isn't part of your clique, sounds fair.

Nah I'm just saying tone it down lads, this thread is primarily for pictures

So why aren't you chatting me up? :sexface:

Oh wait, is it...yep...ah...the other way?...ah fine :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kramium
Great so you can ruin a thread for everyone else who isn't part of your clique, sounds fair.

<3

Another excuse for a selfie, another selfie inbound!

Posted from TSR Mobile
<3

Another excuse for a selfie, another selfie inbound!

Posted from TSR Mobile

because seeing a face from a different angles changes everything

ooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooowoah
Original post by kramium

I don't want to post my picture. And its been time that people post their pictures here anyway. Some people come here to insult other people's pictures. So that is fine? And no one is ruining this thread. I don't even post in this thread that much. But seeing someone saying get out. That is what I don't like.
So why aren't you chatting me up? :sexface:

Oh wait, is it...yep...ah...the other way?...ah fine :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol joshie. I don't get you sometimes. :lol:
I don't want to post my picture. And its been time that people post their pictures here anyway. Some people come here to insult other people's pictures. So that is fine? And no one is ruining this thread. I don't even post in this thread that much. But seeing someone saying get out. That is what I don't like.

I'm not asking you to, I mean that your banter can be had on your sleep is for the weak thread rather than here, its simply more efficient.

Yeah that's fine, this thread is good entertainment, not when a bunch of weasels have their own personal convos on here though
Original post by kramium
I'm not asking you to, I mean that your banter can be had on your sleep is for the weak thread rather than here, its simply more efficient.

Yeah that's fine, this thread is good entertainment, not when a bunch of weasels have their own personal convos on here though

I don't have any banter here anyway. If this wasn't in chat. I'd be like yh don't come here but it is so even if we do want, we can have a banter.

And again no need to be so rude. Throwing around insults is saying a lot about you. :rolleyes:
I don't have any banter here anyway. If this wasn't in chat. I'd be like yh don't come here but it is so even if we do want, we can have a banter.

And again no need to be so rude. Throwing around insults is saying a lot about you. :rolleyes:

yeah okay just giving recommendations so that the threads original purpose gets resurrected because your banter is pretty **** tbh and ruins the flow

That's cute.
Original post by kramium
yeah okay just giving recommendations so that the threads original purpose gets resurrected because your banter is pretty **** tbh and ruins the flow

That's cute.

No one asked for it. And again my banter. How? I just said I don't have a banter. But you are still adamant on not realising that. And because we post on that thread, does it take away our right to post anywhere else? Gee that's fair. :rolleyes:
No one asked for it. And again my banter. How? I just said I don't have a banter. But you are still adamant on not realising that. And because we post on that thread, does it take away our right to post anywhere else? Gee that's fair. :rolleyes:

Nah it just means nobody really fancies reading your dry 2/10 banter
Original post by kramium
Nah it just means nobody really fancies reading your dry 2/10 banter

So don't read it then.
Original post by kramium

That's cute.

and your pointless and annoying arguing doesn't 'ruin the flow'? :K:
If you don't like it here, leave.
Original post by kramium
because seeing a face from a different angles changes everything

ooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooowoah

Why you gotta be so rudeImageUploadedByStudent Room1407408612.679702.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
So don't read it then.

see but you have to sift through it to find the pictures that come up once in a blue moon
Original post by All-rounder
and your pointless and annoying arguing doesn't 'ruin the flow'? :K:
If you don't like it here, leave.

well no because it has a point, these guys are trying to establish their clique and think its fine to just **** all over a thread with their weak banter because its in chat

Latest