The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

What halls are you in?

Scroll to see replies

How are people securing places so quickly?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Alex_Sydenham

Inr?
Original post by Alex_Sydenham

IKR, for the last year Iv wanted Dorchester. But I come on at 9:50 on monday, and keep hitting refresh.
Second I can apply, I can literally see the accommodation vanish before my eyes ¬_¬

Not the end of the world.
In the end I chose Lyme Regis,
Flat 41

anyone nearby?
Reply 43
Anybody else in B block Purbeck?
Reply 44
I'm Dorchester flat 044 :biggrin: but I know more about my neighbours than my actual flatmates, everyone has been talking about flat 042, 043 and 045... So is anyone staying in flat 044 or am I living on my own :P
Original post by valar morghulis
IKR, for the last year Iv wanted Dorchester. But I come on at 9:50 on monday, and keep hitting refresh.
Second I can apply, I can literally see the accommodation vanish before my eyes ¬_¬

Flat 41

anyone nearby?

I'm in flat 54, so just one floor above you :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Coldwell
I'm Dorchester flat 044 :biggrin: but I know more about my neighbours than my actual flatmates, everyone has been talking about flat 042, 043 and 045... So is anyone staying in flat 044 or am I living on my own :P

I am 47 :smile: I have found one person from my flat on Facebook so far but the rest are keeping quiet
I don't think I can apply until tomorrow - results day!! :eek:
Reply 48
I don't get how people say the accommodation went quickly, I was refreshing the portal like five minutes before it opened and when it did I couldn't find a single flat in Dorchester that would have had someone in it so I ended up being the first one in my flat. I didn't even move that fast when choosing my room, I was trying to find a flat with someone else already in it but couldn't O.o
Original post by valar morghulis

Flat 41

anyone nearby?

Flat 22- so couple of floors below :smile:
Anyone in Cranborne House?
Im floor 3, flat 26?
Original post by hollysteaparty
Anyone in Cranborne House?
Im floor 3, flat 26?

I'm just above you on floor 4, flat 39
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone in Chesil House?
I'm in flat 42
Dorchester House flat 022!
Reply 54
Original post by liamausten
Dorchester House flat 022!

Original post by Coldwell

Weeh I'm in 051, not that close but still :biggrin: I haven't really managed to get in contact with anyone close to me and it's making me nervous
Reply 55
I'm in purbeck house! Flat A72. Anyone else?
I was technically locked out of the Accommodation portal. :frown: People secured almost every single place and I was left with Corfe House. Anyone here faced with bad luck here too? Are there at least any good things about this place? I'm in Flat 408 Room D
Cranbourne flat 01 room CRG03

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Reply 59
Hey I just keep spamming this thread now but has anyone bought the wristband thing for the first two weeks? Everyone's talking about it on FB and I don't know if I should get it or not, I don't know if I'm going to know anyone who has it at that point and I don't want to go to the events alone :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending