The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6780
Original post by Rosie786
Its just weird. I come here so that I can take some time off from my hectic life but all I get here are insults over insults.

Out of interest, you DO understand that people don't like the inane conversation on here?
I know it's chat, so off topic is allowed and you don't care, but you do understand right?

Just to confirm (because I know how sensitive you are), I'm not asking you stop talking, or make a new thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its just weird. I come here so that I can take some time off from my hectic life but all I get here are insults over insults.

Tbh you should look at the other side. Imagine how sad someone's life is if they have to insult people over the internet. Either that or their trolling.

Tbh what you wrote is exactly why I'm giving up on TSR.
Original post by makson
tut tut you people should listen to this person. Its post a picture of yourself thread. Either post a picture or just make a new thread and chat there instead. Listen to my asian wisdom!

11/10 would bang if I was gay
Original post by Ggmu!
Out of interest, you DO understand that people don't like the inane conversation on here?
I know it's chat, so off topic is allowed and you don't care, but you do understand right?

Just to confirm (because I know how sensitive you are), I'm not asking you stop talking, or make a new thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People go off topic all the time. But the point was that because we post in sleep is for the weak thread. We have no right to.post here. And recently there hasn't been enough pictures being posted by people.
Reply 6784
People go off topic all the time. But the point was that because we post in sleep is for the weak thread. We have no right to.post here. And recently there hasn't been enough pictures being posted by people.

I still don't think you understood my post.... There's no need to jump the gun and start defending yourself.

I simply asked if you can understand why people find your sleep for weak crew conversation annoying on a thread intended for people to post pictures of themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I still don't think you understood my post.... There's no need to jump the gun and start defending yourself.

I simply asked if you can understand why people find your sleep for weak crew conversation annoying on a thread intended for people to post pictures of themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I give up. I haven't done anything to annoy someone. If pictures were being posted here continuously I'd be like OK no need to post here.
Reply 6786
I give up. I haven't done anything to annoy someone. If pictures were being posted here continuously I'd be like OK no need to post here.

I'll ask again:

Do you understand why people find your inane conversation annoying on this thread?

As to why there are no pictures, we can we talk about that later. But I'd really like you to answer my question, please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kutta
Tbh you should look at the other side. Imagine how sad someone's life is if they have to insult people over the internet. Either that or their trolling.

Tbh what you wrote is exactly why I'm giving up on TSR.

People get a kick out of insulting others over the internet. Yes its the internet, what is said on here shouldn't bother us. But sometimes it does.
Original post by itsRochana
Gorgeous!

Beat me to it :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by metric

We have same colour eyes. :five:
Original post by Ggmu!
I'll ask again:

Do you understand why people find your inane conversation annoying on this thread?

As to why there are no pictures, we can we talk about that later. But I'd really like you to answer my question, please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'll say it again. I haven't done or said anything to annoy anyone
Reply 6791
Original post by toonervoustotalk
where did you get the trousers from

hmmm thailand! Im serious muahaha. Can always just go to next and buy something similar hint hint

Original post by kramium
11/10 would bang if I was gay

Why thank you kind sir, I should consider turning gay! Maybe i'll find more hookups if that happen... I joke hur hur

Maybe more pictures would be posted if they people actually saw pictures instead of constant random text messages from people, not naming names wink wink. But apart from that picture time! Follow the theme people! "DO IT NOW!" (arnie voice)

Original post by makson
hmmm thailand! Im serious muahaha. Can always just go to next and buy something similar hint hint

Why thank you kind sir, I should consider turning gay! Maybe i'll find more hookups if that happen... I joke hur hur

Maybe more pictures would be posted if they people actually saw pictures instead of constant random text messages from people, not naming names wink wink. But apart from that picture time! Follow the theme people! "DO IT NOW!" (arnie voice)

cool. i will buy some before i go back to college #needstogetswagger
Original post by makson

u mirin' his package?
Original post by makson

Well done bruda! You are CUTE!
WouldJumpHugYou/10 :tongue:
Original post by Dinaa

Original post by kramium

:lol:
Reply 6797
Original post by kramium
u mirin' his package?

Of course! Its Bruce Lee, Gotta admire his junk.

Original post by Dinaa

Thanks! *Cyper Hug!*

I Got to admit, following this thread is entertaining. Drama!, Butthurt feelings! What more can you expect on the interweb forums!

Original post by kramium
Well I dislike funny threads like this one getting destroyed by people who have their own 10 page long personal conversations

You have to admit he does have a point.

Keeping with the theme! And yes this is in china :redface:

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kramium
I doubt you'd give a **** about what a group of random people are talking about in public

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407415721.758446.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6799
Hi guys, I like potato what are your name?

Latest