The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2014 new students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
I'm going to do be studying msc health psych!
Liverpool
[QUOTE="JessicaSarahB;48285443"]I'm starting in September, studying English and Creative Writing, and satying in Liberty Prospect point, anyone else?[/QUOTE
Im doing English and creative writing too, but I'm staying at the new l1 studios, I'm really worried now that I'll be the only one there. This is what happens when you come from an anti social family :frown:
Reply 422
Anyone staying in Victoria Hall? :smile:
Grand central, block C, flat 288?? :smile:
Original post by Hannahb431
Original post by JessicaSarahB
I'm starting in September, studying English and Creative Writing, and satying in Liberty Prospect point, anyone else?

Im doing English and creative writing too, but I'm staying at the new l1 studios, I'm really worried now that I'll be the only one there. This is what happens when you come from an anti social family :frown:

Well at least you've found somebody on the same course, I've hardly found anyone, so hello there ^^
im sure you won't be the only one there :smile: and you'll probably make enough friends to consolidate it as well :smile:
Original post by jamielee_evansX
studying law and will be living in Marybone 1, anyone else?

Im in marybone 1, flat 9 (:
Original post by cece94
Hi I'm studying geography anyone else ? :smile:

I am!
anyone else staying in cambridge court?:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hannahb431

You staying in the l1 studios in baltic triangle? I'm doing graphic design at ljmu but i'm staying in the l1 studios really worried I wont meet people but they kinda appeal to me more than halls! which building you in bridgewater or libertas? Glad ive found someone staying there!
Reply 429
How long does it usually take to get a reply from LJMU for accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ccccc

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was roughly a week when I applied but that was in May :/
Original post by harrym96
It was roughly a week when I applied but that was in May :/

They replied the next day after I went through clearing
Original post by ccccc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by cjhamping

:smile:..
Reply 433
Does anyone know someone who's studying building surveying! I'm worried I'm the only one, I was the only person there on the open day!
Original post by Tillyleefe
You staying in the l1 studios in baltic triangle? I'm doing graphic design at ljmu but i'm staying in the l1 studios really worried I wont meet people but they kinda appeal to me more than halls! which building you in bridgewater or libertas? Glad ive found someone staying there!

I'm in bridgewater, what about you? I'm glad someone is staying in them, I was beginning to think it was just going to be me in an empty building. Nice to meet you by the way :smile:
Original post by JessicaSarahB
Well at least you've found somebody on the same course, I've hardly found anyone, so hello there ^^
im sure you won't be the only one there :smile: and you'll probably make enough friends to consolidate it as well :smile:

yeah, fingers crossed, but I'm glad to have met someone on my course, I'll probably see you there :smile:
Reply 436
Original post by cjhamping

ah thats weird because ive applied for it over 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything.. even though ive tried emailing them:/
Reply 437
Original post by ccccc
ah thats weird because ive applied for it over 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything.. even though ive tried emailing them:/

Phone them so you can actually speak to them directly.
I think all the accommodation is privately owned so just go direct to the suppliers to book yourself a room, sanctuary and unite run most of the sites if I remember correctly and there are a few other high end places around too that offer sudios.
Reply 438
Is anyone staying at clv Liverpool accommodation?
Anyone staying in Apollo Court, Block A, Flat 11? Can't find a single person yet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest