The Student Room Group

Stupidest rumour you have heard about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scannergirl
LOL! The combination of that sentence with your username has made me melt a little

Hahaha the irony is strong isn't it
I had a broken leg and according to the rumour, I managed to get up, go to the nearest phone boot, make a call to the police and tell them I was bullied by girls I had no idea existed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On here, I've heard I was into really random people :lolwut:.
Reply 183
Apparently me and Mrs Nazia got it on at lunch time :biggrin: was a hilarious rumour :biggrin: if only it were true :frown:
I was killing my own people, and all you idiots believed it...
In year 6 when I went to Pakistan, and everone said I got married :lol:
That I joined year 12 late from another school... even though I'd been there from the very start of year 10, just like everyone else :|

When I was in 6th form a bunch of old friends thought I'd moved schools after year 11 and were always really suprised when they bumped into me on my way to class :hmmmm:

Apparently kids 2 yrs below me thought I designed the school logo... a teacher started that rumor o_O

There were also various rumors of me beating people up throughout school, for some reason I had a "don't f*** with me or I will hurt you" reputation, I remember once in year 11 some boys were getting lippy until one of their friends tapped them on the shoulder and told them to not mess with me because I'd slaughter them... not entirely sure how that came about lol
Well, this is nothing compared to some of the s**t some of you guys obviously face...

But in yr 8, someone made up a fake Fb account and friended only the people from my class. It had a super creepy profile pic, posted creepy messages and things and the name was fake, but it was very similar to mine. Lets just say the first three letters of my name and the account name were close. Everyone automatically assumes its me, and the fact that i didnt have an account at the time was further proof. Thank goodness two other girls fessed up or i'm sure i would be in for a serious boycott.
That I was pregnant or gay. Hmmm, they were right about one thing, 6 years later I'm still childless!
When people found out that I was a competition judo fighter and after I defended myself against someone in a physical fight in class, there were rumours that I'd beat up anyone who angered me. :K: Lots of my classmates in school were wary and cautious around me after that.

Anyone who knows me will know that I hate fighting and will do anything to avoid it unless I'm practising judo in the dojo or in a judo tournament. It takes a lot to anger me and even then I won't resort to violence.
That I had an evil doppelganger :evil:
In Year 6 some girl told everyone I was her boyfriend.
She was the kind to run around and bark like a dog during lunch times.
Our love for Pokémon lead to us talking, but she was hella creepy.
(edited 9 years ago)
At uni, I slapped a girl on the face.
When I became homeschooled I didn't really tell anyone, at least not immediately. As a result, there were rumours going around to explain my absence, such as that I was pregnant, and that I'd stopped coming to school because one of the girls wanted to fight me and I was too scared to go in and see her.
Reply 194
So everyone at my school thought that I was Asian?
It was the silliest thing ever especially because I am 100% African >:biggrin:
In year 1 it went around that i pretended i had nutella in my sandwiches but it was actually marmite and i didnt want to admit it... How did that even become a rumour...
When I was in year 7: that I'd lost my virginity to a guy two years above. I'd never even been kissed!
When I was in year 12: that I'd slept with four guys at a friend's party. It was a promiscuous night, I'll admit, but I didn't actually sleep with anyone. It was a rumour started by someone who I'd rejected a month before.
Reply 197
A co-worker once spread the rumour that I stole a tax disc from an ambulance.
Original post by Pomum96
In year 1 it went around that i pretended i had nutella in my sandwiches but it was actually marmite and i didnt want to admit it... How did that even become a rumour...

That's my favourite kind of rumour
Original post by BlackMagicV
That's my favourite kind of rumour

Sure the sandwich kind

Quick Reply

Latest