The Student Room Group

Hi everybody! Warwick College...

Hi everybody my name is Crystal and I'm 18 years.
I'm Italian and I just moved here in the uK.
I'm currently living in Coventry and I just wanted to know if there is someone who goes to Warwick college and if he could give me his personal opinion about this college.
Original post by crystalmah
Hi everybody my name is Crystal and I'm 18 years.
I'm Italian and I just moved here in the uK.
I'm currently living in Coventry and I just wanted to know if there is someone who goes to Warwick college and if he could give me his personal opinion about this college.

:hello:
Welcome to :tsr: it’s great that you’ve joined! :happy2: you should check out the icebreaker thread :creep::crazy::danceboy:
Or click on the surprised smiley to the right and see where you go! :eek:

WELCOME TO THE UK :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :giggle: :biggrin:

Check out the international lounge and perhaps the A Level forum for some advice and input into your studies and current college. Actually, the Secondary School, Sixth form and College forum tends to have threads giving opinions about colleges so post in there and you might get some goood info!

How are you finding your studies? Waiting for exam results? :eek: :biggrin: Good luck :hugs:
Perhaps check out Study help, for help with your studies :groovy: :biggrin:
You may find the University discussions forum useful in discussions about the course you want to/ are studying! So take a gander! :fyi::giggle:

You should also totally check out university connect ,here, you can connect with people studying your course at your university or who are applicants too!! Great way to make friends, me thinks! :biggrin: :giggle: Its the new stalking pages! :albertein::awesome:

Fancy a natter, you might even bump into me :elefant:, then Chats the place for you!

Hit me a reply if you need any help with using TSR or are just looking to chat :fan: and have a really nice day :h:

Pie:elmo: (honestly, do hit reply if you want to :biggrin:)
Reply 2
Original post by anonymouspie227
:hello:
Welcome to :tsr: it’s great that you’ve joined! :happy2: you should check out the icebreaker thread :creep::crazy::danceboy:
Or click on the surprised smiley to the right and see where you go! :eek:

WELCOME TO THE UK :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :giggle: :biggrin:

Check out the international lounge and perhaps the A Level forum for some advice and input into your studies and current college. Actually, the Secondary School, Sixth form and College forum tends to have threads giving opinions about colleges so post in there and you might get some goood info!

How are you finding your studies? Waiting for exam results? :eek: :biggrin: Good luck :hugs:
Perhaps check out Study help, for help with your studies :groovy: :biggrin:
You may find the University discussions forum useful in discussions about the course you want to/ are studying! So take a gander! :fyi::giggle:

You should also totally check out university connect ,here, you can connect with people studying your course at your university or who are applicants too!! Great way to make friends, me thinks! :biggrin: :giggle: Its the new stalking pages! :albertein::awesome:

Fancy a natter, you might even bump into me :elefant:, then Chats the place for you!

Hit me a reply if you need any help with using TSR or are just looking to chat :fan: and have a really nice day :h:

Pie:elmo: (honestly, do hit reply if you want to :biggrin:)

Hey! thank you for replying! I do need some advice for college and my A levels but since I haven't been in the Uk for so long.:colondollar:
Hey! thank you for replying! I do need some advice for college and my A levels but since I haven't been in the Uk for so long.:colondollar:

If you post in the appropriate Forums I linked you up with you might be able to get some good advice, you could also PM me and I could offer advice based on the A levels I've taken. However, I haven't been to your college. :h:
Reply 4
X.

I've moved this thread to the University of Warwick Forum for you - hope this helps :smile:
Wrong forum :nah: . I'll move to A-levels :h:

Original post by Neuth
I've moved this thread to the University of Warwick Forum for you - hope this helps :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Nirgilis
Wrong forum :nah: . I'll move to A-levels :h:

Oh gosh, sorry... I thought they were talking about the university :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest