The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol 15 million is taking the piss, swell played by Wenger there.
who do you think will be the replacement? have there been any links?
Original post by Webster2002
CB must be lined up as Vermaelen has been on his way out for ages.

Then a DM and it's a good window

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can have Agger for 20m if you want :wink:
Original post by fallen_acorns
who do you think will be the replacement? have there been any links?

We were linked with both Nastasic and Schar a few weeks ago. Ornstein did say earlier that we are looking at a player who can play both CB & DM, which points to Carvalho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2764
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
You can have Agger for 20m if you want :wink:

Swear agger got YNWA tattooed on his knuckles? LOL he got snaked 😂
I just know Demba Ba is going to bang in a couple of goals against us in the play off, He scored a hatrick in their other match.

Sad about Verm, He's a good defender I hope he does well at Barca. He was an absolute beast for us 11/12
Reply 2766
Original post by sevchenko
I just know Demba Ba is going to bang in a couple of goals against us in the play off, He scored a hatrick in their other match.

Sad about Verm, He's a good defender I hope he does well at Barca. He was an absolute beast for us 11/12

He had something like 5 goals by October I think? For a defender that was hard! He was so good at pressing forward
Reply 2767
Will the Arsenal vs Besiktas fixture be a cat B?
Original post by SHOO
Swear agger got YNWA tattooed on his knuckles? LOL he got snaked 😂

He did, he loves our club.
He has been a great serving, but his injuries have hindered his career.

Personally I would love him to go back to Brondby; would be nice to captain and end his career there.
However I think we'd get more money from a bigger club.
Reply 2769
I wouldn't even pay 10m for Agger
Original post by SHOO
Will the Arsenal vs Besiktas fixture be a cat B?

yes

Would wait until the first leg is over to decide if you want to go. Odds are well smash them 4-0 like last year and then the stadium will be empty/quiet and you'll be watching the reserves for £30. CL qualifiers are tedious affairs.

Will also be shedloads of Turks from the area in the hom end acting the maggot, and I cant stand that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Bendtner on a free, we should be on that. Since no one is going to sign him we can pay him like £10k a week a pack of Snickers.
Soo erm, these besiktas people are they good? I'm ngl I've never watched them play before. Ive only ever seen Fenerbache and Galatasaaray, Was this a favourable draw or nah?
Original post by Tom_Ford
Bendtner on a free, we should be on that. Since no one is going to sign him we can pay him like £10k a week a pack of Snickers.

That's about a 10k a week and a pack of snickers too much.

Man wouldn't even get a freddo in this economy.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Soo erm, these besiktas people are they good? I'm ngl I've never watched them play before. Ive only ever seen Fenerbache and Galatasaaray, Was this a favourable draw or nah?

We avoided Bilbao, and they were the only tricky opponent so we'll take it! They're not even the best team in Turkey, we really should be looking to put 4/5 past them over 2 legs. Unless the atmosphere is crazy in Istanbul or something and the players just freeze of course, and even then we have the home leg after if needed!
Reply 2775
Original post by Tom_Ford

Man required £30,000 per point I heard LOL.. And that's on top of a £40,000 per week contract

God am I glad he's gone
Original post by SHOO
Man required £30,000 per point I heard LOL.. And that's on top of a £40,000 per week contract

God am I glad he's gone

He's world class. In his own world...
Reply 2777
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
He did, he loves our club.
He has been a great serving, but his injuries have hindered his career.

Personally I would love him to go back to Brondby; would be nice to captain and end his career there.
However I think we'd get more money from a bigger club.

I would rather have Nastasic over Agger tbh..
apparently we tried to get Smalling in a swap deal, wonder if we'll try do the same for Bartra.
Original post by barneystin
apparently we tried to get Smalling in a swap deal, wonder if we'll try do the same for Bartra.

No thanks.

Latest