The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I have a twin.
Original post by narcotica
Just with your two index fingers? I swear everyone can clap with their index finger on the other palm.

Yep, just the two, I can kinda do it with my two middle and ring fingers but they don't sound as legit :tongue:
I can speak French and German fluently, so much so that French people mistake me for being born in France.
Original post by itsRochana
I have 5 sisters :eek:

That's nothing. I'm one of nine siblings! :eek: :rofl:
Original post by LaughingKitsune
I'm writing a four-part novel series and a table-top roleplay game to go with it :biggrin: :w00t:

Good luck! :biggrin: I write a novel someday... :moon: Lol. :smile:
Original post by Rainbow Student
That's nothing. I'm one of nine siblings! :eek: :rofl:

Wow!! Are you the youngest?
Good luck! :biggrin: I write a novel someday... :moon: Lol. :smile:

Thanks :smile: it's all been in the works for two years now, so I just have to keep going with it :biggrin:
I have a phobia of strawberries and snakes
Original post by itsRochana
Wow!! Are you the youngest?

Haha nope. :nah: I'm the seventh one. My parents had 6 siblings, sadly two are passed, I'm the baby between my parents lol, and my stepmum has two kids from a previous marriage, one is older than me, and then my dad and stepmum had a kid, so I am 7th. It goes from 27-5 years old: Brother #1, Brother #2, Brother #3, (late), Sibling, (also late but unknown gender), Sister #1, StepBrother, Me, (given two X chromosomes and incorrectly assigned the gender of girl, sighs), StepSister and HalfSister/"Sister #2"/Best 5 Year Old Ever. :smile: Haha yep.
I hate going to concerts.
Thanks :smile: it's all been in the works for two years now, so I just have to keep going with it :biggrin:

Haha I just noticed I missed off "will" in my post lol. Cool! Good luck. :h: What's it about? :question:
Haha nope. :nah: I'm the seventh one. My parents had 6 siblings, sadly two are passed, I'm the baby between my parents lol, and my stepmum has two kids from a previous marriage, one is older than me, and then my dad and stepmum had a kid, so I am 7th. It goes from 27-5 years old: Brother #1, Brother #2, Brother #3, (late), Sibling, (also late but unknown gender), Sister #1, StepBrother, Me, (given two X chromosomes and incorrectly assigned the gender of girl, sighs), StepSister and HalfSister/"Sister #2"/Best 5 Year Old Ever. :smile: Haha yep.

Whoaa big family haha. I'm the 4th child. Ages from 24-8
My turn. :smile:

I'm a trans guy. :fleurdelis:

Yep. No one on TSR knew that one! :rolleyes:

:grin:
I can make my thump pop out.
I cannot function without Chapstick, and it HAS to go with me wherever I go or else I simply have to buy a new one, I can't go even an hour without knowing I have it with me.
The back of my neck is burning up :'(
Haha I just noticed I missed off "will" in my post lol. Cool! Good luck. :h: What's it about? :question:

It's a post-modern story about a Civil War, which results in a divided England. From this, different guilds are made. The story follows a member of one of the guilds.
i loved grated carrots and raisins
It's a post-modern story about a Civil War, which results in a divided England. From this, different guilds are made. The story follows a member of one of the guilds.

Cool :smile:
I once accidentally set a womans hair alight at a christingle service in a church when I was younger.

Quick Reply

Latest