The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by Chukkeigh
Easy with the quotation marks bbz, okay it was a discussion. Nontheless, I did agree with what she said whether it is a genralisation or not.

I guess thats your opinion.
Looooool at that video. It looks like the start of a Marathon when they are all running. Whats the big deal though?? Just some short Youtuber with an arab Jheri curl. Ceeb badan!
OhmiiiiiGosh, I am cryingggg. I cannot believe all that screaming, I never knew that he was that famous haha. All the Somali girls running at him had me lol'ing.

Lool ikr, I didn't even know he was famous hahahhah I just thought he was some random dude who did random youtube clips. :grin:
Original post by SophiaLDN
Looooool at that video. It looks like the start of a Marathon when they are all running. Whats the big deal though?? Just some short Youtuber with an arab Jheri curl. Ceeb badan!

I know right. The girls are going bare crazy for this guy who's not even that famous. So what happens when Fouseytube comes to London :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophiaLDN

Your look stunning in your profile pic sis masa Allah.
Original post by JuliusSeizure
I know right. The girls are going bare crazy for this guy who's not even that famous. So what happens when Fouseytube comes to London :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol girls will be going wild.
Original post by JuliusSeizure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool its incredible. I dont know how youtubers are now 'celebs' though?? Ugh, Fouseytube makes my skin crawl for some reason:confused:. He tries too hard.

Your look stunning in your profile pic sis masa Allah.

Thank you! :-)
Original post by rahim1232
Cheated in the sense that he got close to another person.. Not talking about full blown affair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw hell no
Original post by Abdul-Karim
mirin the j0kes

Original post by straw-struck
Why do I always end up reading the most weirdest/ funniest things on this SOC? Also, check this out - different types of faraxs. I am sure we've all met each type at some point. http://xamditalk.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 'woman hater' in the funny article strawstruck posted reminded me of you :lol:

The Woman Hater

Ugh, this guy. He’s infamous for talking crap about women nonstop. His favorite word is Naya and he doesn’t care much for a woman’s opinion. This kind of guy feels women don’t need to be going to school or working. All they need to be doing is cooking, cleaning, and keeping their man happy. Kitchen and the bedroom is his motto. This kind of guy doesn’t even know the rights women have upon men, and only sees things from a man’s point of view. I highly doubt he’ll ever marry, and if he does I feel sorry for the Miskeen. If you’ve got a guy like this on Facebook or Twitter kindly unfollow and unfriend. He thinks little to nothing about women yet expects they’ll still be friends with him in the long run. My message to this guy would be to get a life and quit dreaming. Without women this world would crumble to pieces. Women are your mother, sisters, aunts, and grandmothers. Show them respect and direct your hate elsewhere. That is if you plan on marrying a woman later on in life. If not just settle for a man. It’s not really a man’s world is it?

Rofl
Original post by Secretnerd123
The 'woman hater' in the funny article strawstruck posted reminded me of you :lol:

The Woman Hater

Ugh, this guy. He’s infamous for talking crap about women nonstop. His favorite word is Naya and he doesn’t care much for a woman’s opinion. This kind of guy feels women don’t need to be going to school or working. All they need to be doing is cooking, cleaning, and keeping their man happy. Kitchen and the bedroom is his motto. This kind of guy doesn’t even know the rights women have upon men, and only sees things from a man’s point of view. I highly doubt he’ll ever marry, and if he does I feel sorry for the Miskeen. If you’ve got a guy like this on Facebook or Twitter kindly unfollow and unfriend. He thinks little to nothing about women yet expects they’ll still be friends with him in the long run. My message to this guy would be to get a life and quit dreaming. Without women this world would crumble to pieces. Women are your mother, sisters, aunts, and grandmothers. Show them respect and direct your hate elsewhere. That is if you plan on marrying a woman later on in life. If not just settle for a man. It’s not really a man’s world is it?

Rofl

The woman hater in my opinion are those who seem to have no luck whatsoever when it comes to woman. So, they begin hating instead 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

X

Altgough I weren't serious with any of the misogynist agenda I put fourth.

The woman hater in my opinion are those who seem to have no luck whatsoever when it comes to woman. So, they begin hating instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much sums it up :lol:
The woman hater in my opinion are those who seem to have no luck whatsoever when it comes to woman. So, they begin hating instead 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yups lol

Btw are you excited about uni? :wink:
Any girls fluent in arabic here?

Nope, I wish I did not forget Arabic because I used to be :frown:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Nope, I wish I did not forget Arabic because I used to be :frown:

How did you forget?

I can understand it mainly, I can't speak it fluently though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga
I can understand it mainly, I can't speak it fluently though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right. I'm so keen to learn it. The uni i'm going to does classes which i will be joining inshaAllah. I'll also get a personal tutor too.
How many years do you think it would take for me to become fluent??
Ah right. I'm so keen to learn it. The uni i'm going to does classes which i will be joining inshaAllah. I'll also get a personal tutor too.
How many years do you think it would take for me to become fluent??

Conversational fluency and for you to understand almost everything in most arabic dialects (bar north african and sudanese) two-three years of hard work should do it inshallah.
How did you forget?

lool I grew up in Syria, so I learnt arabic there and we kept going back and forth there for holiday when I was young but I guess when you grow up you kinda forget the language :smile:. I still know some arabic only a little sadly. :frown:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
lool I grew up in Syria, so I learnt arabic there and we kept going back and forth there for holiday when I was young but I guess when you grow up you kinda forget the language :smile:. I still know some arabic only a little sadly. :frown:

How was life for somalis in syria like?

Quick Reply

Latest