The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mustangmix
lol at everyone on tsr getting a boner over an average looking girl

Some of them probably went past a boner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6822
Original post by mustangmix
lol at everyone on tsr getting a boner over an average looking girl

^this lol

beta-males salivating because they have never left their basement and seen a woman
Original post by Doob
^this lol

beta-males salivating because they have never left their basement and seen a woman

i made a rare trip outside my house to oxford circus yesterday and their were hot girls everywhere
Original post by moonriver96
i probs will later on... :smile:

Still eagerly waiting :tongue:
Original post by Doob
^this lol

Calling other people beta to avoid the fact he is insecure and most likely "beta"

Posted from TSR Mobile
A picture I took for a makeup review :tongue:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Collarbone action

Original post by Mubariz
Some of them probably went past a boner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I nearly did, but then my mum came in, so I had to abandon :frown:

wow your makeup is perfect- i wish i could do mine as well as yours :colondollar: you remind me of a young elizabeth taylor.
wow your makeup is perfect- i wish i could do mine as well as yours :colondollar: you remind me of a young elizabeth taylor.

Thank you - I'm a makeup artist :tongue: Awww that's a massive compliment, she's gorgeous
Original post by zKlown
Collarbone action

What does that mean?
What does that mean?

that he thinks your collarbones are spectacular :tongue:
Thank you - I'm a makeup artist :tongue: Awww that's a massive compliment, she's gorgeous

heh- well she was...:tongue: and how long did you have to practice applying your make-up before you could do it as well as you currently do?
Original post by 29Bilal96
that he thinks your collarbones are spectacular :tongue:

Oh okay - not been complimented on that before :tongue:
Oh okay - not been complimented on that before :tongue:

lool okay :P how different do you look without makeup? idk just a random question...
heh- well she was...:tongue: and how long did you have to practice applying your make-up before you could do it as well as you currently do?

I've been doing makeup since I was 13 so it's hard to say, I've been doing the retro stuff for about 3 or 4 years. I've had a few lessons but I'm mostly self taught. Watch some youtube videos because they're really useful.
I've been doing makeup since I was 13 so it's hard to say, I've been doing the retro stuff for about 3 or 4 years. I've had a few lessons but I'm mostly self taught. Watch some youtube videos because they're really useful.

Many Essex girls dont know how to do their makeup and end up putting way too much on that they look scary

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 29Bilal96
lool okay :P how different do you look without makeup? idk just a random question...

Me without makeup :tongue:

http://i.imgur.com/GiCg6OY.jpg

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Many Essex girls dont know how to do their makeup and end up putting way too much on that they look scary

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay? :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Me without makeup :tongue:

http://imgur.com/RwMU9fZ

You don't actually look that different imo, not like 'Katy Perry without makeup' level...that was just scary :eek:

Latest