The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

We are all related genetically of course, but in terms of family name, my second name only belongs to my family, anyone who has it, we have found that isn't so far back related, within 50 years of relation so I guess that's different ish.

Second name is Stuthridge.. btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am allergic to coconut
Original post by Thaine Williams
I am allergic to coconut

I used to think coconut was actually a nut as it had 'nut' in its name; being allergic to nuts I used to just assume I'd be allergic to coconut too, so in school I would ask for a replacement desert when the one that was offered contained coconut. Much to my disappointment, the replacement would tend to be an apple.
Original post by ApeMob
Yes it is kind of nice. Like I took a paper towel and lit the corner. :teehee: The other times were accidents promise. :smile: I just have a ...fiery..nature:wink: :cool: Get it get it? lol XD

Look at all these puns! You're on.. Fire :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 444
Original post by Squirb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe it's the ...heat. lol
I'm probably the least intelligent user on TSR.
Original post by ApeMob
Oh it's your thread. :smile:

Indeed :biggrin: Welcome :smile:

Random Fact: I have three tattoos. I got my first one when I was 18 and kept it a secret from my parents until I was 23. The most awkward part was when they found out my older brother got a tattoo. My mother called me on the phone, ranting about criminals and thugs being the only ones with tattoos. This was about two months after I'd got my second one.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Indeed :biggrin: Welcome :smile:

Random Fact: I have three tattoos. I got my first one when I was 18 and kept it a secret from my parents until I was 23. The most awkward part was when they found out my older brother got a tattoo. My mother called me on the phone, ranting about criminals and thugs being the only ones with tattoos. This was about two months after I'd got my second one.

:rofl:
I write poems and dedicate the deathiest ones to the people I love. :biggrin:
I worked as a lifeguard on Bondi
I saw Phill Jupitus in a museum last week.
Original post by ApeMob
Yes...it is...

shocking :cool:

Get it? electricity? Shocking? :nothing: lol And are you some electro-pyromaniac? lol

Original post by ApeMob
Yes it is kind of nice. Like I took a paper towel and lit the corner. :teehee: The other times were accidents promise. :smile: I just have a ...fiery..nature:wink: :cool: Get it get it? lol XD

Original post by Squirb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ApeMob
Maybe it's the ...heat. lol

Spoiler

When I do Taekwondo I always think I'm a ninja

But still get kicked and punched no matter what :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I enjoy food more than the company of my family.
Original post by narcotica
Identical?:awesome:
Are you white? What's the size now?

I am 100% Africana :tongue:

If I was white, this birthmark would look a bit more strange. It's not that big. I might take a picture later on. Maybe 3 or 4 inches in length (this is the entire thing not the main large circle) and 2 inches at its widest . It spreads as a light brown (only about one shade darker than my skin tone) around the original circle with black freckles.

I have A LOT of birthmarks, though. One on the side of my nose, between my 2nd and 3rd finger, above my left eyebrow, on the side of my knee, a whole array of them going down my right foreman, side of my left foot.. I could go on, but I'm tired.

Strangely (I wear shorts and skirts often), I've never once had anyone ask me about it or stare at it :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 455
I don't watch football and im a guy which i feel so ashamed:frown:
My best friend lives in Scotland and I've only met him once.
I'm jealous of anyone who has identical thumbs, as my right thumb is slightly deformed from birth.
My hair is longer than a metre :tongue:
Original post by MsFahima
My hair is longer than a metre :tongue:

Can i climb up the tower of London using your hair as a rope:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest