The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So many anime shows are missing from Anime-Planet, well it's that, or a broken link:cry:
Original post by Binary Freak
So many anime shows are missing from Anime-Planet, well it's that, or a broken link:cry:

What are you struggling to find? A-P's database is pretty good these days, I've not come across any (English-translated) anime that aren't listed on there in years, and I search for a lot of shows. :confused:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
What are you struggling to find? A-P's database is pretty good these days, I've not come across any (English-translated) anime that aren't listed on there in years, and I search for a lot of shows. :confused:

It's probably just my PC, I have the same issue with many other webpages, I can find the shows I just have trouble connecting to and/or finding the videos page for the show (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii). If it becomes too much of an issue I just use animefreak. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
It's probably just my PC, I have the same issue with many other webpages, I can find the shows I just have trouble connecting to and/or finding the videos page for the show (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii).

I don't think they've added the videos for that series yet, so it's not just your PC. :p: I'm not sure whether they've just overlooked it, or whether their partnership with Crunchyroll only covers some series, but either way Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii is on Crunchyroll. :yes: As well as plenty of other sites. :ninja:
(edited 9 years ago)
Ahh, guess I didn't think of their partnership, perhaps that's correct then.:smile:

Not really something to be fussed about anyway, I'm usually using AF, hasn't been a single show I've not been able to find :smile:

I've not come across Cruchyroll before, once I've got my daily spam of Happy Birthdays then I'll probably check it out since I'll have nothing to disturb me:colone:
I don't think they've added the videos for that series yet, so it's not just your PC. :p: I'm not sure whether they've just overlooked it, or whether their partnership with Crunchyroll only covers some series, but either way the series is on Crunchyroll. :yes: As well as plenty of other sites. :ninja:

Ahh, guess I didn't think of their partnership, perhaps that's correct then.:smile:

Not really something to be fussed about anyway, I'm usually using AF, hasn't been a single show I've not been able to find :smile:

I've not come across Cruchyroll before, once I've got my daily spam of Happy Birthdays then I'll probably check it out since I'll have nothing to disturb me:colone:
Because I don't want to read 371 pages im going to post something im not sure will be relative to the topic

Anyone else read Biomega
Original post by Code Carnivore
Because I don't want to read 371 pages im going to post something im not sure will be relative to the topic

Anyone else read Biomega

The topic here is anything to do with anime and manga, so you're good. :p:

Biomega is a series I'd really like to start reading, as a fan of Sidonia no Kishi (by the same manga-ka), but Viz hasn't made it available on Kindle in the UK yet, and I really don't have the space for more printed volumes. :s-smilie:

Out of curiosity, I used the search thread function to see whether anybody HAD mentioned Biomega here in the last 3 years, but you're the first. :tongue: We don't expect people to do that before posting, though. :nah:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nirgilis
Just watched the first two episodes of Death Note :tongue: .

:dance: is all I shall say :wink:

Oh my Gawwwwwwd! I love that series so much! Enjoy :biggrin:
If anyone in the UK or Ireland is thinking about picking up the new One Piece collection out on Monday, I just reviewed it on my site: Shameless self-promotion bringing you to my One Piece review
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Is crunchyroll a safe website to use

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes but to get the free taster you need a paypal/credit card to start the free trial.

I used paypal and cancelled the subscription before it ended if you don't cancel it they charge you £5 for a subscription
Anyone know what anime what my avatar is from?:smile:

Never mind, I found it! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone know what anime what my avatar is from?:smile:

Never mind, I found it! :biggrin:

Nice avatar, and Chuunibyou is a good series. :biggrin:
Nice avatar, and Chuunibyou is a good series. :biggrin:

Thanks, I'll be watching it Monday, I think I've seen an episode or two before.

Yeah I quite like this avatar :biggrin:
I'm watching Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal. Liking it so far, they are cutting out all of the filler episodes that were in the original. I love the new designs too (well they're from the manga) :biggrin:
I'm hoping to finish Zettai Karen Children tomorrow... it's only been on my stalled list since August 2012. :p: I still don't think much of the series on the whole, but the Death Note parody ep I just watched earlier was amusing.
Finished Noucome. Pretty funny series :mmm: Thanks for the recommendation AJ :thumbs: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

I don't know if I'm making up smileys in my mind or just remember a one handed thumbs up one... :emo:

On a side note...If only SAO style gaming tech existed today :moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Keoje
Finished Noucome. Pretty funny series :mmm: Thanks for the recommendation AJ :thumbs: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

I don't know if I'm making up smileys in my mind or just remember a one handed thumbs up one... :emo:

On a side note...If only SAO style gaming tech existed today :moon:

You'd feel very sick very quickly :tongue:

Although on a serious note, that anime doesn't understand its virtual...
Original post by killa78
You'd feel very sick very quickly :tongue:

Although on a serious note, that anime doesn't understand its virtual...

I'm a big fan of MMORPGs...I am ready to abandon my life for the nervegear tech :adore: :tongue:

Aldnoah Zero episode 6...this series is like as good as a chicken bacon cheese melt in a sub with sweet chilli sauce :coma:
Original post by Keoje
I'm a big fan of MMORPGs...I am ready to abandon my life for the nervegear tech :adore: :tongue:

Aldnoah Zero episode 6...this series is like as good as a chicken bacon cheese melt in a sub with sweet chilli sauce :coma:

I dunno - seems abit weird. I wanna test out virtual reality as it is now before letting something mess with my brain lol.

As a muslim, I don't think I share the sentiment :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending