The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlueGangsta
You doing physics

can confirm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thechemistress
That's definitely Jaiyeko. He's an infamous troll on here. I had my suspicions but this confirmed it xD

How nervous are you for results day on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is completely chill xD

Probably about a 7-8. I have uber high personal expectations and whilst I think I'll do well, I'm more worried about my personal reaction to certain results than the results themselves, if that makes sense XD

How about you?
That's definitely Jaiyeko. He's an infamous troll on here. I had my suspicions but this confirmed it xD

How nervous are you for results day on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is completely chill xD

I'm actually laughing cos I've seen the persons profile and I can see why I'm like him. 1) I'm not even doing the same subjects, not same grades and so goes on
Original post by TheGuppieFish
Probably about a 7-8. I have uber high personal expectations and whilst I think I'll do well, I'm more worried about my personal reaction to certain results than the results themselves, if that makes sense XD

How about you?

Makes sense, yeah. What are you expecting/hoping for?

I'm terrified if I'm being honest. So about a 9. I keep having dreams where I look at my results sheet on results day and it's just a long list of Bs and Cs. I think I would cry if that happened :/
I'm actually laughing cos I've seen the persons profile and I can see why I'm like him. 1) I'm not even doing the same subjects, not same grades and so goes on

Nice try Jaiyeko.
Nice try Jaiyeko.

Sorry, what makes you thinks I'm him
Original post by Arithmeticae

You been learning any topics? If so which ones?
Is JAIYEKO permanently banned?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Makes sense, yeah. What are you expecting/hoping for?

I'm terrified if I'm being honest. So about a 9. I keep having dreams where I look at my results sheet on results day and it's just a long list of Bs and Cs. I think I would cry if that happened :/

You'll probs hate me when I say this, but I was predicted 13 A*s and 1 A- I highly doubt I'll get even close that though XD

My subjects were IGCSE Maths, CIE English Language, English Lit, IGCSE Bio, Chem and Phys, French, Igcse History, Igcse Geography, Latin, Ancient Greek, Music and I did a Higher project qualification (like a step down from EPQ)- I'm expected the A in a FSMQ (additional Maths)

It isn't impossible for me to get the predicted grades, but having read people posting on here I'm becoming more and more doubtful that it is achievable.
You been learning any topics? If so which ones?

no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, what makes you thinks I'm him

Quote from you: '....15 A*s, but I'll be ****** off if I achieve 14A*s and 1A'

You're fluent in French.

Doing same A-Levels as him.

You are Jaiyeko. I have no problem with that as long as you promise to stop being an asshat
Original post by AlphaNick
1) talk about Coldplay in the forums (his profile picture was a Coldplay album and he liked it)

2) you have a random hate on me, such as your criticising of me in the aqa science grade boundaries thread

3) you speak French

4) you are doing the same a levels as him

5) you are constantly on the maths grade boundaries thread

6) consistently making comments about how high the maths grade boundaries will be "dream on they will be 170-185"

The universe isn't that lazy

I don't like coldplay, just like that song. I like other like ed sheeran etc.

I don't hate you? Lol I don't even know you

Yeh I speak french and also other. Does that person speak french as well

What is she doing maths , further maths, biology chem etc ???

I said the gb will likely to be 160

Quote from you: '....15 A*s, but I'll be ****** off if I achieve 14A*s and 1A'

You're fluent in French.

Doing same A-Levels as him.

You are Jaiyeko. I have no problem with that as long as you promise to stop being an asshat

How can I proof I'm not jaiyeko?
How can I proof I'm not jaiyeko?

Erm, it's pretty obvious that you are. Out of curiosity, what school do you go to and where do you live?
Original post by AlphaNick
Just admit it now and I promise ill never talk bad of you ever again

I'm not. My name is Jack Dravs, 16 and I go to Beechwood Sacred Heart School. Even ring them up.
Erm, it's pretty obvious that you are. Out of curiosity, what school do you go to and where do you live?

^^^ just said it
I'm not. My name is Jack Dravs, 16 and I go to Beechwood Sacred Heart School. Even ring them up.

That Bull**** is funny because we all know no one is going to ring them up and they wouldn't even say if someone attend did that school

Posted from TSR Mobile
^^^ just said it

Jack Dravs my arse. No rational and real person would give our their full name and school on the internet.
Jack Dravs my arse. No rational and real person would give our their full name and school on the internet.

Funny as well as that it rhymes so it's clearly made on the spot

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not ashamed to give my name, it's not like I'm giving you something personal lol

Quick Reply

Latest