Good luck to you also :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
My offer was made unconditional today :smile::biggrin::smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Ehd
Hi, I can't see any recent threads on mature students so here's my tuppence worth:
I'm 46 (yes, I did say 'mature'!) and have a conditional offer for the Foundation in Arts & Humanities. Have to take maths & English matriculation exams on Monday - not easy trying to revise for maths as it's been 30 years since I looked an equation in the eye. Oh and I squeezed in a late interview so I've only had 2 weeks to learn it all in, arrgghh!
Anyway, fingers crossed I get through, it means the world to me.
Are there any other old fogeys out there starting this September?

I'm a golden oldie of 42 yrs! Completed my Go Higher course at Liverpool Uni and got what was needed.. chuffed to bits, so will be starting at Leeds in Sep to study Politics. Look forward to meeting everyone! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Gillybop
Thanks very much, very kind of you.

Good luck to you also :smile:

No problem, thank you :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Ehd
My offer was made unconditional today :smile::biggrin::smile:

Yay!! Congratulations!!! :smile: I'm still on conditional waiting for my numeracy and literacy tests next week and currently working on my alternative entry scheme essay! Fingers tightly crossed!! Need to hand my notice in at work this week-quite scary!!!
Reply 25
Original post by Dipi
I'm a golden oldie of 42 yrs! Completed my Go Higher course at Liverpool Uni and got what was needed.. chuffed to bits, so will be starting at Leeds in Sep to study Politics. Look forward to meeting everyone! :smile:

Well done!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest