The Student Room Group

One Direction fans?

Hi! :smile:

First off, don't hate on me for liking a boyband. Please don't judge me for it, either.

I'm sure you all have your guilty pleasures too.

Any fans of the band here on TSR?

Feel free to voice your opinion and if you dislike them then you can say why and everything. You can ask me why I like them and how long for, who my favourite member is and my favourite song.

But one rule on this thread just like any other thread: NO HATE :smile: We're all mates on here.

Bye! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Zayn is hottest:

(no homo)
I'm a one direction fan - I love me so Harry :love:
Reply 3
Original post by manchesterunited15
Zayn is hottest:

(no homo)

Hi!

I also think Zayn's the hottest, but Liam has got to be my favourite overall. :smile: I love them all though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by MidnightDream
I'm a one direction fan - I love me so Harry :love:

My favourite is Liam! I love all of them! Harry's awesome too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Heya :smile: I'm a One Direction fan too, have been for a few years now :smile: :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by spotify95
Heya :smile: I'm a One Direction fan too, have been for a few years now :smile: :colondollar:

I've been a fan since The X Factor days, but it doesn't matter when you start being a fan, does it? Not really… It's just important that you stay until the end. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophie !
I've been a fan since The X Factor days, but it doesn't matter when you start being a fan, does it? Not really… It's just important that you stay until the end. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you're right there. :smile: I'm definitely staying to the end. :smile:

I was/am a fan as soon as they released their first single, but I didn't really watch the X Factor as my parents don't really like the XF.

I wonder what their next album/single will be like? I have bought all 3 albums so far :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Yeah you're right there. :smile: I'm definitely staying to the end. :smile:

I was/am a fan as soon as they released their first single, but I didn't really watch the X Factor as my parents don't really like the XF.

I wonder what their next album/single will be like? I have bought all 3 albums so far :smile:

Yes! I know that it's called something like On The Road Again. I wonder what kind of style it will be, because Midnight Memories was a pretty different style to the first two albums - it's much more rocky and I like that. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! I know that it's called something like On The Road Again. I wonder what kind of style it will be, because Midnight Memories was a pretty different style to the first two albums - it's much more rocky and I like that. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Up All Night and Take Me Home were pretty much pop oriented. :smile:

Midnight Memories had an element of rock, but it still had quite a fair bit of pop too. Perfect. :smile:

I wouldn't want them to totally ignore the pop side of things - but Midnight Memories was pretty good. :smile:

I'm sure the 4th album will be just as good as the other 3. :smile: Hopefully, they will still keep a pop element, even if they do experiment with other genres. :smile:
Reply 11
Up All Night and Take Me Home were pretty much pop oriented. :smile:

Midnight Memories had an element of rock, but it still had quite a fair bit of pop too. Perfect. :smile:

I wouldn't want them to totally ignore the pop side of things - but Midnight Memories was pretty good. :smile:

I'm sure the 4th album will be just as good as the other 3. :smile: Hopefully, they will still keep a pop element, even if they do experiment with other genres. :smile:

I agree! :smile: I think Midnight Memories is much more 'their' style because they wrote the majority of this album themselves, but they did not write many songs on the first two albums so the lyrics, genre and style didn't really come from them until Midnight Memories came along. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't call myself a fan but I do like them and have their albums :smile:I just don't follow their every move or have any other merch from them like a full on fan.
Reply 13
Original post by Strawberry68
I wouldn't call myself a fan but I do like them and have their albums :smile:I just don't follow their every move or have any other merch from them like a full on fan.

I understand what you mean. :smile: Do you have a favourite member or a favourite album / song?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I understand what you mean. :smile: Do you have a favourite member or a favourite album / song?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My favourite album is Midnight Memories. I quite like Nial and Liam, they're cuties :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Strawberry68
My favourite album is Midnight Memories. I quite like Nial and Liam, they're cuties :smile:

They are! :smile: My favourite is Liam, but I love them all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Have you heard Fireproof that is a bonus track on their next album?

Based on Fireproof, their next album 'FOUR' is going to be amazing. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone :smile:

Just thought I'd say that their next album is "Four" - I got an email yesterday about it, as well as the single "fireproof"! :smile:

I know that yesterday there were offering it as a free download but not sure if it's still happening. Will give it a listen though!

I'll reply back when I've given it a listen :smile:
x

I like most of their music :h: Catchy, nice beats, lyrics aren't bad, can sing to it.. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
My friend told me to hear fireproof, will do now!

Thanks for the rep, Spotify :h:

Quick Reply

Latest