The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5660
Original post by Wilfred Little
Is it working? Will be on tonight if so.

EDIT:

:rolleyes:

FFS. Bunch of ***** running that website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Knock Knock:wink:' at this time, basically means come smash my back doors in, right?!?
Original post by FKLW
Mans cheating on us :colonhash: sigh ah well guess it's just mean and you then.

Done ACL damage babes (Theo Walcott crew :cool: ) so out of action for 6 to 8 months :sad: another week of crutches then should be off though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :biggrin:

The cheater is back btw :colonhash:

Aww well I wish you well, at least you have an excuse to be lazy! :wink:
Reply 5663
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :biggrin:

The cheater is back btw :colonhash:

Aww well I wish you well, at least you have an excuse to be lazy! :wink:

Hey babes :biggrin: I've seen, he's apologised and we've moved on but it's up to you what you do :colonhash:

That's true haha but physio is killing me man. How you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
working now
Plug?
tehforum
x

plug brah
Anyone else up for plug?
I feel like my head should have been kicked in, was taunting a fella from Ipswich all night. Definit gave him excuses, but he didnt bite. One of those where I tenaciously fet my head this morning and thought I might have to chatn my way out of it....

who likes the Drunken Englishman? Not even the English.

But no! Just my parents new place in Watford and thatt. And we grew up there , so I think it is better to burn out than fade away!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Longer term, trying to decide whether to spend my life in London and get a corp job, or live in Berlin. I speak german so it would be like a proper hipster and I can conceal raging conservative politics quite well. Dont want to end up peniless though

Sometimes I think I should just relocate to Northern Scotland and hew wood for a living, getting pissed in the local every night and married to a stunning Scotch redhead called 'aoife' or something. But I'd end up at th bar lusting over the redheads and then get my head kicked in. London is safer than that, I understand the rules of getting your head kicked in here. I might wake up with a black eye, but I understand it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not really a smoker either, but I bought a pack last night after years of building pressure at bumming fags, had a few left when I arrived home. Just realised when I felt my frized hair that I'd been lighting the ****ing things on the cooker.

BRB 50p lighter
BRB why
BRB Strong smoker
BRB Should be dead
BRB haircut tonight innit
BRB Not enough redheads in London
BRB **** life no girlfriend just booze
(edited 9 years ago)
Swear down I speak German but only, invariably, end up speaking to sleasy Germans fellas in London. And Germans are like that really.

Where are the Berlin girls? I can pretend to be artistic.
(Ideally I'd meet a Scotish girl from the highlands with red hair down to her waist, but that just aint happening)

Then again my favourite film is Gladiator and consider the Arsenal to be quite dramatic. Th German girls are avoiding me, specially since when I get drunk I appropriate my granddad's experiences and become a raging anti-German. That 23 yar old blonde girl stole my bike in 1945 innit

But basically I want to move to Kreuzberg, Berin, and spend my life eating doners, running at 7am along the Spree, making electronic music and speaking about galleries. I'd probably habitually drink in a bar in the East side in a converted old communist pub. Artistic.

Probably just get a flat in Dalston, that's semi-dodgy and I can spend 5 years listening to fellas from East Sussex whove been in London 2 months calling me 'bruv'
(edited 9 years ago)
It seems like Zurich had a mental breakdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Hey babes :biggrin: I've seen, he's apologised and we've moved on but it's up to you what you do :colonhash:

That's true haha but physio is killing me man. How you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once did physio :colonhash: Dark times man.

I'm guuuuuuud, just chillliiiiin. How about you love? :biggrin:
Original post by Zürich
Swear down I speak German but only, invariably, end up speaking to sleasy Germans fellas in London. And Germans are like that really.

Where are the Berlin girls? I can pretend to be artistic.
(Ideally I'd meet a Scotish girl from the highlands with red hair down to her waist, but that just aint happening)

Then again my favourite film is Gladiator and consider the Arsenal to be quite dramatic. Th German girls are avoiding me, specially since when I get drunk I appropriate my granddad's experiences and become a raging anti-German. That 23 yar old blonde girl stole my bike in 1945 innit

But basically I want to move to Kreuzberg, Berin, and spend my life eating doners, running at 7am along the Spree, making electronic music and speaking about galleries. I'd probably habitually drink in a bar in the East side in a converted old communist pub. Artistic.

Probably just get a flat in Dalston, that's semi-dodgy and I can spend 5 years listening to fellas from East Sussex whove been in London 2 months calling me 'bruv'

Zurich babes, you alright? Prodigy's worried.
lol I love Zurich tbh. Funny guy.

I think I should just relocate to Northern Scotland and hew wood for a living, getting pissed in the local every night and married to a stunning Scotch redhead called 'aoife' or something. But I'd end up at th bar lusting over the redheads and then get my head kicked in. London is safer than that, I understand the rules of getting your head kicked in here. I might wake up with a black eye, but I understand it.
several goat posts there from Zurich
Reply 5677
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I once did physio :colonhash: Dark times man.

I'm guuuuuuud, just chillliiiiin. How about you love? :biggrin:

Bored mayn, just chilling around, played FM before, I'm Arsenal :cool: Fabio is being a **** as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
several goat posts there from Zurich

I like being first in your sig
Original post by Micah Richards
I like being first in your sig

First in my heart too brah :heart:

Latest