The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kruz
I wish Tommy well he was nice never complained about not playing, never moaned to the press AND didn't force a transfer like some people *cough* Fabregas *cough*.

Worst
Mu****a never loved us
****a never loved us :colonhash:

No hard feelings towards TV, didn't go on strike or come out slating the club on his site, just kept quiet and minded his business. Good luck to him, £15m for a injury prone 29 year old isn't a bad deal. Schar or Nastasic as his replacement would be nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
£15m . . . Wenger is really quite the businessman.
Original post by Tom_Ford
£15m . . . Wenger is really quite the businessman.

He has a first class in Economic you'd expect this :wink:.

Wenger should buy this kid, striker solution will be sorted out for years. Sergi Samper too, future for CDM option. Barca youth look scarily good.
Original post by Kruz
He has a first class in Economic you'd expect this :wink:.

Even then, it defies logic to get 15m for a man with one year to go and who hasn't been playing for a year and bit. It's one of Arsene's best sells tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Even then, it defies logic to get 15m for a man with one year to go and who hasn't been playing for a year and bit. It's one of Arsene's best sells tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For £15m we can get a great replacement. Perhaps a younger CB.

And a pretty decent one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

should have got Caulker tbh
I wouldn't be against signing nobody else this window and seeing where we're at come January. Then we can go in to the summer get our signings and really push on next year
Its €15m not £15m

€4m in potential add-ons
Original post by little_tom
Its €15m not £15m

€4m in potential add-ons

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28728256
Original post by little_tom
Its €15m not £15m

€4m in potential add-ons

£15m. It's hard to believe I know. But this is Arsene.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2893
Good on TV for being professional ! Very mature and respectful guy. Also he's hettingn a 5 year contract according to SSN so good deal for the club with 15mil and him , pleased for both.
match thread for tommorow?
Original post by baconbutty
I wouldn't be against signing nobody else this window and seeing where we're at come January. Then we can go in to the summer get our signings and really push on next year

If we sign no one else we'll be fighting for 4th place by January. At best.
Original post by Peggles_*
Worst
Mu****a never loved us
****a never loved us :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thas right bae, keep spittin dat drizzy
Original post by De Chirico

This. With Diaby injured, our central midfield is essentially the same as last year. And look what happened there in the big games...
Reply 2898
Original post by De Chirico

We should do. Wenger said 15-31st will be busy for him again, and has pretty much confirmed that we'll be adding at least a CDM.

To be fair, all our midfield requires is a CDM.. Then we need a Verm replacement (which Wenger said he'll get for sure) and if we're really pushing it then a striker.

Though I'd be happy with playing Sanchez as a false 9 and just buying a CDM and a Verm replacement
Reply 2899
This. With Diaby injured, our central midfield is essentially the same as last year. And look what happened there in the big games...

As much as I love Diaby, I've just stopped considering him as a part of our squad. He's still Arsenal don't get me wrong but I just assume he doesn't exist :/ any game time the poor lad gets is luxury for us and him.

Sad really, if he stayed fit who knows what he could have done for us

Latest