The Student Room Group

What does this TSR emoticon mean??!??!!

Spoiler

Dice-what is that? i always thought it was a masturbating one,but it cant be, can it?

Scroll to see replies

Looks like a rolling dice emoticon with a double entendre as a masturbation one.
This is a bit weird... :P
Maybe it's masturbating so that hard its bleeding? 0.0

Idk...
Original post by tengentoppa
Looks like a rolling dice emoticon with a double entendre as a masturbation one.

i've never actually seen it be used on tsr before. what's the point?lol
Original post by Nkosazana
Maybe it's masturbating so that hard its bleeding? 0.0

Idk...

hahaa i always thought it was bleeding too but that doesn't make much sense:ashamed2:
Original post by moonriver96
i've never actually seen it be used on tsr before. what's the point?lol

Suppose there is a discussion on gambling and someone mentions that the joy of winning a game of craps is orgasmic, then this would be the perfect emoticon.

Or maybe if you wanted to draw a parallel between the joys of gambling and sex.
Suppose there is a discussion on gambling and someone mentions that the joy of winning a game of craps is orgasmic, then this would be the perfect emoticon.

Or maybe if you wanted to draw a parallel between the joys of gambling and sex.

:erm::lol: hahaha ok well if such a conversation ever arises, i will be the first to use it :biggrin:
Reply 8
TSR has weird emoticons. Such as this

:hump:
Original post by Rosie786

:suprise: is better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Fixed it for you. :cool:
Fixed it for you. :cool:

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yet TSR has rules on "adult content" and what not... Surprised we have those! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Dice-what is that? i always thought it was a masturbating one,but it cant be, can it?

I always thought it was a person in thought and lightly tapping their chin in contemplation so much that it bleeds. :redface:
Reply 14
hahaa i always thought it was bleeding too but that doesn't make much sense:ashamed2:

That would bloody hurt..
What? Masturbation? I just see it as rolling dice... Now I'll never think of that emoticon in the same way again :redface:
Original post by TSA
I always thought it was a person in thought and lightly tapping their chin in contemplation so much that it bleeds. :redface:

haha- i think what tengentoppa said is the most accurate :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by de_monies
And yet TSR has rules on "adult content" and what not... Surprised we have those! :biggrin:

Hahahaha I know right. :laugh:

I like this explanation. It does look a bit...dodgy. HAve some rep!

yeahh but atleast you can tell what that means lmaoo
Original post by Black Rose
What? Masturbation? I just see it as rolling dice... Now I'll never think of that emoticon in the same way again :redface:

:colondollar:
hehee i never saw it as rolling dice. once i even thought if it was vomiting blood:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest