The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DJ_Hitman
medicine ehh ?? :colondollar:

Yep :smile: what are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
Ahh,Lebanese is pretty different to the standard Arabic. Still in high school urghh

Oh right okay. Aw my youthling. Jk. How old are you ? What you studying?
Original post by stotttyy
Haha yeah we pretty much learn the same stuff first year! + yeah I've heard from mates that first year is pretty straight forward (fingers crossed).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh i went to zero lectures and passed everything comfortably. Trust me just chill all year 1. It's easier than A2 in my honest opinion. I didn't even buy books. I just used youtube loool. KhanAcademy is my life savior
Yep :smile: what are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im doing management at Leicester

so I get ill from all the drinking during freshers I know who to call to get me better :smile:
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Oh right okay. Aw my youthling. Jk. How old are you ? What you studying?

Almost 17. Physics,History,English Language and French Literature on CIE
Yh i went to zero lectures and passed everything comfortably. Trust me just chill all year 1. It's easier than A2 in my honest opinion.

Ohh really, I never knew it was that easy. I bet your just super brainy!! :tongue: haha + that's sounds pretty good, so as dentist did you do full anatomy using prosections and everything then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost 17. Physics,History,English Language and French Literature on CIE

Are you basically doing the equivalent of A-levels ?
im doing management at Leicester

so I get ill from all the drinking during freshers I know who to call to get me better :smile:

Haha yeah you can call me, I'll get you better - but I'll probably be more drunk than you during freshers! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you basically doing the equivalent of A-levels ?

Basically yes
Ohh really, I never knew it was that easy. I bet your just super brainy!! :tongue: haha + that's sounds pretty good, so as dentist did you do full anatomy using prosections and everything then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We didn't do prosections. Instead, as dentists, we actually have patients to treat. We started treating patients in february of year 1. We train on phantom heads before hand though. So basically I am legally able to treat patients for things like amalgam fillings, composite fillings, root canal, scaling, x rays, check ups. etc. Not much so far :colondollar:
Basically yes

Are you enjoying it ? You're not that young, don't worry you'll be at uni soon :P

Are you looking to apply to UK uni ?
Basically yes

Wait, is your name Rochana ? LOL. I never actually asked.
Are you enjoying it ? You're not that young, don't worry you'll be at uni soon :P

Are you looking to apply to UK uni ?

I'm starting them in September. Lol :tongue:

Perhaps,maybe some US ones as well
Haha yeah you can call me, I'll get you better - but I'll probably be more drunk than you during freshers! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no no I am going to be pretty drunk
may end up in a hospital
wanna try cough syrup as well during freshers gotta enjoy my youth eyy ?
Wait, is your name Rochana ? LOL. I never actually asked.

Yes lol
I'm starting them in September. Lol :tongue:

Perhaps,maybe some US ones as well

Oh nice, yeah there are opportunities in the US too of course, ,my dad graduated there. What are you thinking of applying for ?

If you end up coming UK I'll show you around London coz I'm good guy Hakim :3

I live in London but I moved out to plymouth during uni time. So basically im in London half the time lel.
Oh nice, yeah there are opportunities in the US too of course, ,my dad graduated there. What are you thinking of applying for ?

If you end up coming UK I'll show you around London coz I'm good guy Hakim :3

I live in London but I moved out to plymouth during uni time. So basically im in London half the time lel.

Law

London seems amazing!
no no I am going to be pretty drunk
may end up in a hospital
wanna try cough syrup as well during freshers gotta enjoy my youth eyy ?

Haha sounds perfect :wink: im planning to do the same haha but mate the thing is you should see me drunk :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Law

London seems amazing!

It is ! 2 years left for you though !

When I think about it, I'll be in year 3 of uni D:
Haha sounds perfect :wink: im planning to do the same haha but mate the thing is you should see me drunk :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

one day maybe I will :smile:

Latest