The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnimeCrazy
Don't worry, there was a duration of when I was watchig one piece where I didn't talk to know no one for a month cuz.I was so upset. I would just sit in my room watching re runs if the happy days. Ah sad tines.

Have you ever watched Baku to test? Like I only watched 4 episodes and all I remember wad every episode I was laughing waayyy to hard. It was just too funny.

What's your fav anime?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh One Piece... Starting to annoy me now! I only read the manga because I've already invested so much time into it -_-

I did yeah. Think I managed to get half way through season one. Wasn't my kinda show... It tried too hard to be funny imo.

Sentimental value - Dragon Ball Z. I still watch it from time to time.
But actual favourite, probably Gintama. Some of its jokes are tear inducing!

Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Favourite part was anything with Captain Levi :wink:
In all seriousness, though, I think my other favourite part was

Spoiler

Ahh a Levi fangirl :tongue:
My favourite character... Hmmm. Couldn't give one tbf. It got abit predictable. I guess Mikasa's general aura is pretty great but even then, she doesn't talk enough.

Spoiler

Original post by Binary Freak
Either one, if I can't then I'll be going for Penetration Testing, or Network Engineering :smile:

Ahhh, that sounds quite niche. Best of luck!
Original post by killa78
Ahhh, that sounds quite niche. Best of luck!

Thanks, the first and second year should be quite relaxed
Thanks, the first and second year should be quite relaxed

I wouldn't know aha. Completely clueless about networking/ICT beyond basic home use :tongue:

PS your AVI is hypnotising :gasp:
Original post by killa78
I wouldn't know aha. Completely clueless about networking/ICT beyond basic home use :tongue:

PS your AVI is hypnotising :gasp:

Aha, yeah I was staring at it for about 20 minutes earlier >.<
Aha, yeah I was staring at it for about 20 minutes earlier >.<

I didn't every finish the first season of the anime... :lol:

Actually enjoyed it as well :redface:
Original post by killa78
I didn't every finish the first season of the anime... :lol:

Actually enjoyed it as well :redface:

I'm watching it now, I was going to watch it on Monday, but temptation took over :biggrin:
I'm watching it now, I was going to watch it on Monday, but temptation took over :biggrin:

Just loaded up Barakamon, which is turning out to be anime of the season for me atm!
Original post by killa78
Just loaded up Barakamon, which is turning out to be anime of the season for me atm!

I thought you said Bakuman for a second, I needed to read that twice to confirm.

Is Barakamon any good?
I thought you said Bakuman for a second, I needed to read that twice to confirm.

Is Barakamon any good?

Lol nooooo. Was more of a Beyblade fan :colondollar:

I'm really enjoying it. The characters are all likeable and interesting with an interesting plot.

The anime itself has a great OP, story, and is enjoyable/fun. As I said earlier, it's probably my favourite anime this season, followed incredibly closely by Space Dandy.

Space Dandy had a musical episode which officially saved anime :tongue:
Original post by killa78
Lol nooooo. Was more of a Beyblade fan :colondollar:

I'm really enjoying it. The characters are all likeable and interesting with an interesting plot.

The anime itself has a great OP, story, and is enjoyable/fun. As I said earlier, it's probably my favourite anime this season, followed incredibly closely by Space Dandy.

Space Dandy had a musical episode which officially saved anime :tongue:

I might take a look at a synopsis of it later and see what I think of it from there.

I'm enjoying Chuunibyou, I find it really really good and I can't wait to get to the OVA series of this anime :smile:
I might take a look at a synopsis of it later and see what I think of it from there.

I'm enjoying Chuunibyou, I find it really really good and I can't wait to get to the OVA series of this anime :smile:

The synopsis might not sell it to you as well as watching the first episode.

I thought the same :redface:

Ahhh, it was good. I probably will finish it soon enough :biggrin:
Original post by killa78
The synopsis might not sell it to you as well as watching the first episode.

I thought the same :redface:

Ahhh, it was good. I probably will finish it soon enough :biggrin:

I'll take a look at a few episodes sometime then :smile:

My favourite character is actually the one on my avii :biggrin:
I'll take a look at a few episodes sometime then :smile:

My favourite character is actually the one on my avii :biggrin:

Woooooop! That's a win for fanboyism!

And her elder sister was pretty legendary :lol:
Original post by killa78
Woooooop! That's a win for fanboyism!

And her elder sister was pretty legendary :lol:

Yeah, she's pretty amazing as well. I'm fond of all the characters with the exception of Sanae, she can be pretty annoying at times.:smile:
Yeah, she's pretty amazing as well. I'm fond of all the characters with the exception of Sanae, she can be pretty annoying at times.:smile:

yeah, I agree. She goes abit overboard... llol

The sleepy one I feel doesn't add much to the show either!
Original post by killa78
yeah, I agree. She goes abit overboard... llol

The sleepy one I feel doesn't add much to the show either!

Yeah, she always goes overboard in my opinion.

What other shows do you watch?
Yeah, she always goes overboard in my opinion.

What other shows do you watch?

Current season:

Awesome
Space Dandy, Barakamon,
Good
Nozaki Kun (recommend for jokes), Akame ga Kill, Sword Art 2
Passable/maybe drop :tongue:
Sagebu, Tokyo ESP, mahouka

In terms of anime I'd recommend for you:
Bokura wa minna kawaisou, K-on, Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya, Bakemonogatari (legedary) and noragami.

Off the top of my head :biggrin:
Original post by killa78
Current season:

Awesome
Space Dandy, Barakamon,
Good
Nozaki Kun (recommend for jokes), Akame ga Kill, Sword Art 2
Passable/maybe drop :tongue:
Sagebu, Tokyo ESP, mahouka

In terms of anime I'd recommend for you:
Bokura wa minna kawaisou, K-on, Melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya, Bakemonogatari (legedary) and noragami.

Off the top of my head :biggrin:

Seems like a good list, I think I've come across Nozaki-Kun before, I might've even watched it, I'll check in a moment. I honestly think I have.

I really want to watch Bokura wa minna kawaisou, it looks pretty good to me :gthumb:
Seems like a good list, I think I've come across Nozaki-Kun before, I might've even watched it, I'll check in a moment. I honestly think I have.

I really want to watch Bokura wa minna kawaisou, it looks pretty good to me :gthumb:

I forgot the whole name of the anime, but it's about a girl who mistakenly, instead of confessing her love, tells the guys she's a big fan of his.

After which, he writes her an autograph and leaves.

Then we find out he thinks she was a fan of his, since he's a manga artist :lol:

The rest is just a romcom with more focus on the comedy aha
Original post by killa78
I forgot the whole name of the anime, but it's about a girl who mistakenly, instead of confessing her love, tells the guys she's a big fan of his.

After which, he writes her an autograph and leaves.

Then we find out he thinks she was a fan of his, since he's a manga artist :lol:

The rest is just a romcom with more focus on the comedy aha

Ahhh, that's a new series right, if I'm assuming correctly it's probably Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, if that's the case then I've been watching it, I'm dying for them to release the newest episode:woo:

Latest