The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Per should've got the captaincy instead tbh.

Team predictions for today?

Szczesny
Debuchy - Chambers - Kos - Gibbs
Ramsey - Arteta
Ox/Campbell - Rosicky - Sanchez
Sanogo
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Micah Richards
^ :rofl:

Too funny man. SHOO makes me chuckle.

**** sake man you've had a shocker man.
There will never be a man like Tony Adams again, a real Arsenal man from the cradle to the crave.

Hate that so much, ''Arsenal have no passion''. Well, Tone would sort you out in all things Ar-sen-al :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Arsene Wenger and Tony Adams are Arsenal.Both of them.

Any gooner at Highury was in tears when for Tone's first game back. Mr. Arsenal.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well before my time, but I've spoken to enough gooners who were there

ONE NILL DOWN, TWO ONE UP, THAT'S HOW ARSENAL WON THE CUP''
Original post by Zürich
Arsene Wenger and Tony Adams are Arsenal.Both of them.

Any gooner at Highury was in tears when for Tone's first game back. Mr. Arsenal.

Sol runs him close for just being an absolute Arsenal legend. Agent Sol.

Original post by Tom_Ford
Sol runs him close for just being an absolute Arsenal legend. Agent Sol.

I remember the day he signed, and everybody accepted Sol as the turncoat he was. Very very humiliating for Spurs. But Sol was never an Arsenal man. We had a piece of scu, who would betray his club for Arsenal. Fine.No Arsenal fan genuinely liked him.

For me that Spurs era was still defined as:

''One nill down, two-one upm that's when Arsenal won the cup'' :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
I remember the day he signed, and everybody accepted Sol as the turncoat he was. Very very humiliating for Spurs. But Sol was never an Arsenal man. We had a piece of scu, who would betray his club for Arsenal. Fine.No Arsenal fan genuinely liked him.

''One nill down, two-one upm that's when Arsenal won the cup'' :colone:

Lol, I think it was more the fact that at the heart of our defence was an every-match living reminder of how we were trolling Spurs. Brilliant days. 12 years at Spuds, 255 appearances, and he ****s them off like that to help us win multiple cups. It's the stuff dreams are made of.
Lol, I think it was more the fact that at the heart of our defence was an every-match living reminder of how we were trolling Spurs. Brilliant days. 12 years at Spuds, 255 appearances, and he ****s them off like that to help us win multiple cups. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

My dad knows, he was at that semi-final at White Hart Lane when they announced the arrangements for victory. ''1-0 up, 2-1 down, will be on his gravestone.
Original post by Zürich
My dad knows, he was at that semi-final at White Hart Lane when they announced the arrangements for victory. ''1-0 up, 2-1 down, will be on his gravestone.

Lol it was before my time. My Dad talks about it sometimes with the Rocastle goal and everything. My earliest memories of Arsenal are from when I was 5 , Wenger's first season. So, I naturally feel an irrational (at times) loyalty towards the man. He's been there from that season when I first started going as a boy.
Lol it was before my time. My Dad talks about it sometimes with the Rocastle goal and everything. My earliest memories of Arsenal are from when I was 5 , Wenger's first season. So, I naturally feel an irrational (at times) loyalty towards the man. He's been there from that season when I first started going as a boy.

Tony Adams, Niall Quinn and Merse would find, delirium, absolutely delirium drinking round the Holloway Road
Yaya will do a ting today I can feel it
Original post by Birdman1234567
Yaya will do a ting today I can feel it

Toure?
Reply 2934
Original post by jam278
Toure?

Sanogo fam! You mad
Original post by SHOO
Sanogo fam! You mad

you didn't respond to my quote man
Reply 2936
Original post by jam278
you didn't respond to my quote man

Nah man - I can't afford to fall into long convo's now, I got my UKCAT on the 27th

But I stand by what I say

So, we'll discuss this in the future :wink:
Reply 2937
Nasri owed us nothing
nasri can say what he wants tbh, dont think he deserves the abuse either
Reply 2939
To be honest, what's changed since the time we met at the Ethiad?

We still don't have a CDM to compliment Ramsey so who's to say we won't get whooped again :frown:

The team we field today will probably be weaker. We'll be without Walcott, Ozil & Merta :/

Latest