The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by t()m
Come on we have been all over them !!!

Ps. Why is kolorov their number 11?

Bit like asking why was Gallas our No 10!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3021
Who said santi ain't a big game player
Sanogo reverting back to the Sanogo of last season I see!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO
Who said santi ain't a big game player

2 in 2 at Wembley
Original post by Peggles_*
No Ozil, Mertesacker, Walcott or Podolski. This isn't our best team nor is it theirs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since when is podolski arsenal first team
No Ozil, Mertesacker, Walcott or Podolski. This isn't our best team nor is it theirs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Podolski isn't in your best 11. I was only mentioning City's most important absentees, but they also have Sagna, Mangala and Negredo missing. Yours is a lot closer to your first team.
Boyata & Nastatic..... Pellegrini must of had his hands in his face when he had to make that his CB pairing
Reply 3027
Regardless if City have their 1st team or not. Their current team is still strong enough to be a top side in the league.
Original post by baconbutty
Since when is podolski arsenal first team

Nice of you to conveniently ignore the other players mentioned, Poldi is more first team than Campbell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

true but city are missing much more key players than you are.

hart (albeit through choice), kompany, silva and aguero are all integral to their team

ozil and mert are important, but you've coped well without walcott for ages anyway and podolski barely even starts.

that being said, you're playing so well that i doubt the score would be any different even if the city first team were playing.
Original post by AR_95
Regardless if City have their 1st team or not. Their current team is still strong enough to be a top side in the league.

We all know we will get the whole "it wasn't their first team" crap if we win and if we lose "you can't even beat city's 2nd team"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3031
Really surprised at debuchy's defensive capability (so far) the few times I've seen him he's done well and attacked well hope he carries on this way
Is there something wrong with the trains? A fair amount of empty seats in upper tier from the City End.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We all know we will get the whole "it wasn't their first team" crap if we win and if we lose "you can't even beat city's 2nd team"

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats only if we brag about it, no one will ever talk about this game or make comparisons to it when the two teams meet again, if they do then they shouldnt really be analysing football.
Reply 3034
Is there something wrong with the trains? A fair amount of empty seats in upper tier from the City End.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently there's been some flooding so don't know if that's had an effect or it's just that city can't fill there allocation
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
true but city are missing much more key players than you are.

hart (albeit through choice), kompany, silva and aguero are all integral to their team

ozil and mert are important, but you've coped well without walcott for ages anyway and podolski barely even starts.

that being said, you're playing so well that i doubt the score would be any different even if the city first team were playing.

In what way is hart integral to their team? Does his monthly mistake serve as a motivation tool
In what way is hart integral to their team? Does his monthly mistake serve as a motivation tool

hart is a quality keeper, like him or not.
i admit he isn't as important as the other three i mentioned, but i'd definitely take him :smile:

You're chatting a load of *******s aren't you. I conveniently forgot them because they are in the first team **** me I was right about you from day 1 wasn't I an irrational butch feminist.

What the **** has Campbell got to do with anything have I swapped to some sort of reality where I just said Campbell was first team 10 mins ago or are you chatting out your arse again

that was glorious.
can't believe i actually have prsom on you...
Reply 3037
Would love to see the face of Nasri if we do end up winning. We're slowing down though so I see city scoring
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
thats only if we brag about it, no one will ever talk about this game or make comparisons to it when the two teams meet again, if they do then they shouldnt really be analysing football.

Precisely. If this match is taken as a one off which it is, then it's a non issue. However, I don't expect it to be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debuchy getting nutmegged far too easily :frown:

Latest