The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We still need a big bad midfield destroyer.
City don't even look that interested, can't take away from Arsenal's performance though.
they will still probably score, their back line sucks ass though, absolutely no organisation or effort whatsoever.
Reply 3063
Original post by samir12
City don't even look that interested, can't take away from Arsenal's performance though.

It's more of just Toure and Fernando not offering the protection then the whole of city tbh
Reply 3064
Original post by Tom_Ford
We still need a big bad midfield destroyer.

This
Original post by Micah Richards
Moyes won it last year...

Against Wigan. So?
sanogo's pace and ability to make runs is the difference.

giroud wont do that. he'll stand on the box until the other 9 players bring the ball to him. hope we dont see much of him this season. his style of play is detrimental now.

think campbell as a striker would also be good.
Original post by h3isenberg
Against Wigan. So?

So if Wenger wins it that means he's on the same level as Moyes
Original post by baconbutty
You're chatting a load of *******s aren't you. I conveniently forgot them because they are in the first team **** me I was right about you from day 1 wasn't I an irrational butch feminist.

What the **** has Campbell got to do with anything have I swapped to some sort of reality where I just said Campbell was first team 10 mins ago or are you chatting out your arse again

There is a reason you are on my ignore list butty. You really cannot talk about people chatting *******s when you do it on a constant basis Butt. Absolute spanner.

Irrational perhaps, butch, far from it, I just don't appreciate people coming at me in an aggressive manner, they will get it back, and definitely not a feminist, I can't stand them.

My point is you pillock, for everyone who will no doubt excuse City by saying, that they don't have their first team playing is that neither do we. This may be closer to out first team than theirs is but it still isn't. But feel free to engage your selective LFC style understanding, as you always do.

The Campbell point was that he isn't first team but Poldi is (by first team I don't meant starting XI, I was hoping you would realise that) yet we will get the typical rubbish about it being a weakened City. I fully expect you to be one of those having a go at us because you are not and will never be an Arsenal fan, just an incredibly dedicated troll with fair too much time on your hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
The team should be winning this 4-0 at least. Ramseys by far the best player on the pitch his work rate is ridiculous
Original post by Birdman1234567
Chambers was left for dead there

A better question you should be asking is where was Debuchy
Original post by manchesterunited15
wouldreadagain/10

You ride buttys dick anyway, for some foolish reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3072
Original post by barneystin
sanogo's pace and ability to make runs is the difference.

giroud wont do that. he'll stand on the box until the other 9 players bring the ball to him. hope we dont see much of him this season. his style of play is detrimental now.

think campbell as a striker would also be good.

Wenger thinks it's his fitness opposed to just his general ****ness

We could do so much better than Giroud though
So if Wenger wins it that means he's on the same level as Moyes

:yy: Great banter.
Reply 3074
How many subs we allowed ? Giroud for yaya. Monreal for kos -sorry ?
Sanchez off for ox.
Reply 3075
Monrael and Giroud on.... 2nd half will be **** lol

AOC on though so there's still hope
When you start seeing flame wars in the Arsenal thread, you know the season is starting soon xD
Original post by Peggles_*
You ride buttys dick anyway, for some foolish reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do I lol? No ones ever said that before and I rarely talk to him. Sounds like a generic bull**** reply to me
Original post by manchesterunited15
It would be. I mean they have literally 3/4 of their first 11 playing, it would be a completely different game. Arsenal are playing well though of course.

meh, difficult to say
city definitely wouldn't be winning.

annoying since we can't directly compare the teams because one clearly is half strength.
same that we can't compare dortmund to liverpool - also a shame since i wanted an idea of how we'd fare in the CL against other teams :/

Moyes won it last year...

the curse of moyes will stay for years to come...

Original post by Peggles_*
But feel free to engage your selective LFC style understanding, as you always do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

peggy pls:cry2:
Original post by h3isenberg
:yy: Great banter.

Lol no banter intended, I'm actually fairly serious with the Moyes and Wenger comparison. Both did a decent job at keeping their financially-limited club in the running for the best part of a decade.

Latest