The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jack22031994
And so will my dissertation haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Disso's aren't that hard to be honest, referencing will be a pain but compared to a software development project it's a fair bit easier
Original post by Tomsta
Disso's aren't that hard to be honest, referencing will be a pain but compared to a software development project it's a fair bit easier

I guess so but a dissertation compared to a2s is

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess so but a dissertation compared to a2s is

Posted from TSR Mobile

good point, you decided what your's is gonna be on?
Original post by shadowdweller
Not bad thanks :h:

Aye, well I've left the thread for a while too - lovely to see you back though :h:

Aw, sorry to hear things aren't so good. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need someone to talk to about owt :hugs:

It's very nice to see you post- I wish you posted all the time really! Especially all the emojis you post like that turtle one and then you don't say anything else :biggrin:

Thanks Shadow- hopefully my mood will lighten up! I appreciate it :biggrin:
Original post by Tomsta
good point, you decided what your's is gonna be on?

Yes

The United States in Latin America and The Caribbean" - from the Monroe doctrine to the present.
Yes

The United States in Latin America and The Caribbean" - from the Monroe doctrine to the present.

For the uninitiated please :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
For the uninitiated please :tongue:

The Monroe Doctrine was basically a warning from President James Monroe telling the european powers to stay out of the western hempishere. it was the "beginning" of the relationship and tbh the only positive thing haha
And so will my dissertation haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. We will be fine bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha. We will be fine bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

we will :smile:
we will :smile:

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Back in Bath :smile:. Think I need a second weekend to get over this weekend though!

Original post by Sena5
yea i'm cool:wink:
How are you doing?

:smile:.
Not too bad. Spent the weekend at my parents. Friday went to watch football, Saturday went out with some friends and spent the afternoon drinking, and today I've just come back to Bath :smile:.

Original post by Tomsta
Too late buddy already decided, and it's not indefinably (at least i hope not)

:frown:. Well I hope it isn't and hope whatever reasons you have are sorted out soon enough :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LilyLouise2
It's very nice to see you post- I wish you posted all the time really! Especially all the emojis you post like that turtle one and then you don't say anything else :biggrin:

Thanks Shadow- hopefully my mood will lighten up! I appreciate it :biggrin:

Ahhh, I forgot about the turtle! :turtle: Imma be around more now, I think, although the thread seems quieter lately :tongue:

Hope they improve for you soon :frown:
Now to finally watch the last episode of The Secret Life of Students! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is soo sad that it ended

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
Ahhh, I forgot about the turtle! :turtle: Imma be around more now, I think, although the thread seems quieter lately :tongue:

Hope they improve for you soon :frown:

Haha, that turtle makes my life!! :biggrin: well, I guess that's going a little far.. :tongue:
WOOOO! I thought that too- and it is. Glad I'm going to be seeing you around more :biggrin:

Thanks- hopefully :') Hope things continue to go well with you!
Original post by toonervoustotalk
It is soo sad that it ended

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't think it was going to end so I'm genuinely surprised and upset :frown: I love this show!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't think it was going to end so I'm genuinely surprised and upset :frown: I love this show!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you meet someone on Facebook?! :rofl: I didn't even think that was possible ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

In haven't seen one :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you meet someone on Facebook?! :rofl: I didn't even think that was possible ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same way you meet someone on here I guess.
Comments on a matural friends status and you just end up talking, comments in a facebook group thing and you end up talking etc.

Latest