The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amphiprion
congrats pals.

Hopefully you follow in David Moyes' successful footsteps now.

Arsene has his mojo back, Moyes tbf, never had one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amphiprion
congrats pals.

Hopefully you follow in David Moyes' successful footsteps now.

Thanks pal.

Hopefully. We are on the verge of signing a £20 odd million midfielder, but I don't think we'll end up paying over his buyout clause. :moon:
Hate to say this but I think Ramsey doesn't like Sanogo. Notice how when Ramsey scored his goal he didn't thank or celebrate with Sanogo in fact Sanogo was leaning in to give him a pat on the back or a hug and Ramsey just sort of dodged him. Furthermore in our win against Benfica, in all 4 or Sanogo's goals Ramsey didn't even celebrate with him either, he sort of just assisted him for the goal then walked away. Just an observation any one else seen this or am I just over thinking it lol?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hate to say this but I think Ramsey doesn't like Sanogo. Notice how when Ramsey scored his goal he didn't thank or celebrate with Sanogo in fact Sanogo was leaning in to give him a pat on the back or a hug and Ramsey just sort of dodged him. Furthermore in our win against Benfica, in all 4 or Sanogo's goals Ramsey didn't even celebrate with him either, he sort of just assisted him for the goal then walked away. Just an observation any one else seen this or am I just over thinking it lol?

overthinking.

i did notice that it only took alexis 30 mins to see how crap Sanogo is :rofl:

he was constantly dribbling past people feeding him through balls to be in on goal, and then he was like **** it just doing 1-2 passes with him and going on to goal himself :rofl:
Reply 3224
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Nah he did the same in the cup final it has nothing to do with Sanogo
nah I see what Lyrical Prodigy is saying

and i don't think anyone in our squad really likes sanogo,
you can tell by the body language from our players

u chaps can't read body language?

u not been doing the education
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3226
Original post by Thugnificent.
nah I see what Lyrical Prodigy is saying

and i don't think anyone in our squad really likes sanogo,
you can tell by the body language from our players

u chaps can't read body language?

Why though? He's just a young & fresh French guy tryna do his thing. Comes across as humble as ****
Original post by Thugnificent.

:rofl:

uaintgotdaanswers
i thought they liked him tbf.

after the fa cup in the dressing room when they started off the yaya chant and got him involved and ****
Sanogo may just not be the social type? He is always quiet and isn't messing around/joking with others like Giroud. I just don't think he has joined the 'Arsenal clique' that people like Chambers and Campbell have. Debuchy is currently in the transition, as you can see he has made some strong friends (mostly french) but doesn't join in celebrations etc

I think Alexis didn't pass to Sanogo much because he was constantly offside this game, and Alexis didn't have an opportunity for a good through ball (like Sanogo did for him).

Let's be honest, this City team will never be seen again, they really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to bring on people like Sinclair. Hope we keep this momentum up but this game doesn't prove much. One thing I do think will happen is that Chambers is converted to CDM so that he can play a triangle with Mert/Kosc, as he has the pace and passing quality to really fill that role. Him and Debuchy just ran the show today.
Reply 3230
sanogo was ****in about constantly when we won the f.a cup, man was interview bombing everyone.
leave him alone guys.

he's the striker Arsenal deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Because he's not our striker. He's a silent assister. A watchful protector. A dark striker.
(edited 9 years ago)
I would like to offer my congratulations to Arsenal Football Club on winning the Community Shield. A thoroughly dominant and deserving victory. Certain title contenders.
Reply 3234
Original post by Eboracum
I would like to offer my congratulations to Arsenal Football Club on winning the Community Shield. A thoroughly dominant and deserving victory. Certain title contenders.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407697282.146378.jpg
Original post by barneystin
leave him alone guys.

he's the striker Arsenal deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Because he's not our striker. He's a silent assister. A watchful protector. A dark striker.

reported for racism
Original post by e aí rapaz
reported for racism

stitches for snitches.
How quickly will red tickets for the city game go? Will it be impossible to get two seats next to each other for the £60 mark?
Reply 3238
Original post by wannabeaca
How quickly will red tickets for the city game go? Will it be impossible to get two seats next to each other for the £60 mark?

Nah just be on the Arsenal website around 15 minutes before & you should hopefully be able to get tickets. Not sure they'll be for £60 though, it's a cat A so you're looking near the 100 mark lol
Original post by SHOO
Nah just be on the Arsenal website around 15 minutes before & you should hopefully be able to get tickets. Not sure they'll be for £60 though, it's a cat A so you're looking near the 100 mark lol

So the cheaper seats will go to silver members one would presume? Not sure id part with £100 maybe £70

ie there should surely be some lower tier left for red?
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest