The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WelshBluebird
Same way you meet someone on here I guess.
Comments on a matural friends status and you just end up talking, comments in a facebook group thing and you end up talking etc.

Or stalking haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
In haven't seen one :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any of them? You should watch :smile:

Same way you meet someone on here I guess.
Comments on a matural friends status and you just end up talking, comments in a facebook group thing and you end up talking etc.

I think it's slightly different to something like TSR? But I get what you're saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or stalking haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, that's the only thing that came to mind when I heard :lol: thought it was used for established friendships ahaha not making new ones :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Lol, that's the only thing that came to mind when I heard :lol: thought it was used for established friendships ahaha not making new ones :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same haha

Any of them? You should watch :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope and okay I'll check it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or stalking haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or that haha.

I think it's slightly different to something like TSR? But I get what you're saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

What I mean is that you still get people commenting on things, which can lead to people talking. So say a mutual friend posts a status. You comment on it. Someone else replies to your comment. Thus you have started talking. And from there it can go anywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

as above :smile:. It mostly is, but that doesn't mean you can't make friends with a friends friend on there. And especially you get a lot more activity on the groups there. So my hometown villiage has a group now, and on there is just random discussions about stuff. Or there is one for fans of pop punk which I have joined etc.

What I mean is that you still get people commenting on things, which can lead to people talking. So say a mutual friend posts a status. You comment on it. Someone else replies to your comment. Thus you have started talking. And from there it can go anywhere.

as above :smile:. It mostly is, but that doesn't mean you can't make friends with a friends friend on there. And especially you get a lot more activity on the groups there. So my hometown villiage has a group now, and on there is just random discussions about stuff. Or there is one for fans of pop punk which I have joined etc.

Ah okay hahaa! I see(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do I stop this forum from spamming the hell out of my emails notifying me that someone had responded to a thread, its really starting to get on my nerves lol. I've disabled receiving emails in my settings but still get them constantly :frown:
Original post by Lewierhodes
How do I stop this forum from spamming the hell out of my emails notifying me that someone had responded to a thread, its really starting to get on my nerves lol. I've disabled receiving emails in my settings but still get them constantly :frown:

Unsubscribe from the thread?
Original post by Lewierhodes

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=how_pay_someone_else#faq_general_change_email
Wonder if Jim Carrey actually sang this or weather it was studio trickery

[video="youtube;sGjxPXekFEs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjxPXekFEs[/video]
Go to bed or get some digestives...dilemmas :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go to bed or get some digestives...dilemmas :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm jealous of your digestives. So, you should have them so my agony is not wasted :colonhash:
Original post by ironandbeer
I'm jealous of your digestives. So, you should have them so my agony is not wasted :colonhash:

I need to eat to stay awake :lol: So I'm currently munching or I'd have fallen asleep a while ago haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to eat to stay awake :lol: So I'm currently munching or I'd have fallen asleep a while ago haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it was just you and me, in danger of starvation, I'd jump over you to get to those digestives :colonhash:
If it was just you and me, in danger of starvation, I'd jump over you to get to those digestives :colonhash:

Another reason to dislike you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another reason to dislike you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Along with your only other reason so far - that I am flipping amazing?
Along with your only other reason so far - that I am flipping amazing?

Yes, that's right. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, that's right. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enough.
Enough.

Forgot how you felt about the new me, my badddddd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forgot how you felt about the new me, my badddddd