The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChemistryEnergy
Thought I'd randomly pop in to this. Hi :P

You look a bit unhappy.

This saddens me, why you make me feel sad
Original post by The_Blade
Dude there's 3k students but I may have seen you

Calvin. Last exam so took a selfie in college toilets..This ring any bells?

Edit : sheriff the Egyptian
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Calvin, how's it going?
Original post by The_Deputy
CALVIN ! YOOO! yeh thats me haha how you doing bro?

what uni is your first choice for september?

Teesside lol but I'm gonna try go through adjustment to get to Aston/Hull, Bradford

It's a bit late but congrats getting into marry via adjustment lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zKlown
Hey Calvin, how's it going?

It's going OK :smile: ty so so so much for asking. Nice to know somebody cares about me. I like you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Teesside lol but I'm gonna try go through adjustment to get to Aston/Hull, Bradford

It's a bit late but congrats getting into marry via adjustment lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha thanks mate was so lucky that happened, love being in london !

hope you get the grades you want man, heard good stuff about Hull. you out for results day next thurs? gonna be mental in town !!!

Just my profile picture, considering it's probably the best picture of me that exists
Damn you cute haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha thanks mate was so lucky that happened, love being in london !

hope you get the grades you want man, heard good stuff about Hull. you out for results day next thurs? gonna be mental in town !!!

Thanks dude :smile: and hell no! I just can't bare to wait on the train to get my results! How did ya uni exams go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChemistryEnergy
Thought I'd randomly pop in to this. Hi :P

Your eyes are beautiful :3 big brown eyes on girls are the best :love:
Original post by Sicaspeak

Just my profile picture, considering it's probably the best picture of me that exists

your hair is lovely!:eek: is it naturally like that or did you recently get it done ?
Original post by moonriver96
your hair is lovely!:eek: is it naturally like that or did you recently get it done ?

Haha, thank you! :colondollar: I'd washed my hair and hadn't had time to dry it before I left to go visit my boyfriend at his uni so I put it up in a bun. Took it down when I got to his flat about 3 hours later as it was pretty much dry and this is how it turned out! Believe me though, this is a truly rare occurance, it normally turns out looking like I've been dragged though a hedge backwards :rolleyes:
Original post by stotttyy
Hi! :smile:

Okay I'll introduce myself too...

I'm Miya and I look like this (bad photo I know but cba finding another one)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407625937.624407.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look stunning, I love your hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks dude :smile: and hell no! I just can't bare to wait on the train to get my results! How did ya uni exams go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

noo i mean at night haha, results day is on a student night :P

exams went well man.. got a 2:1 which is good considering I didn't try as i've changed courses so i'll be a fresher again in September. looks like i didn't learn my lesson from sixth form.. redoing my first year again loool!
noo i mean at night haha, results day is on a student night :P

exams went well man.. got a 2:1 which is good considering I didn't try as i've changed courses so i'll be a fresher again in September. looks like i didn't learn my lesson from sixth form.. redoing my first year again loool!

Probably gonna stay in as I've gotta look after the house aha

You didn't learn your lesson? What went wrong? And what course and uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
what is that black circle on her white shirt?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The amount of paint on your face is ridiculous
Original post by beaverhausen
My hair is super short rn and curly so it really limits what I can do lol. Kudos if you figure out who's on my shirt :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it a trick question? Micky Mouse, cross dressing as Minnie Mouse. You are pretty too.
Original post by MrEFeynman
Is it a trick question? Micky Mouse, cross dressing as Minnie Mouse. You are pretty too.

Aha, you'd be surprised how many people were honestly baffled and thank you (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably gonna stay in as I've gotta look after the house aha

You didn't learn your lesson? What went wrong? And what course and uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh fairs man .. :frown:

you know I redid my first year at sixth form right? Was there for three years cause I messed around too much in the first year.

Bit different this time tho.. started off getting firsts in my exams but then I realised English Language & Linguistics wasn't the course for me and wanted to transfer to Computer Science. Was too late to transfer and was told I had to finish the year off but have to achieve a pass, so I didn't really try, just wanted to pass so I could transfer and here I am !

make sure you're deffo sure about which course you want to do because you realllyyy don't want to be paying back an extra 9 grand

Thaat's also my profile pic.
Yeah so that's without filter, I was gonna post a really try-hard, heavily filtered one with my 'muscle shirt' on, but gonna get way too much hate for that :P
Original post by BlueGangsta
The amount of paint on your face is ridiculous

It's not me silly

Latest