The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just watched all of Inari Konkon Koi Iroha in one night. I wanted more from the ending :emo:

I recommend it for a quick watch though. It's very cute.
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe

Spoiler

I started to read the manga as well but it didn't fix those problems :tongue:

Original post by Binary Freak
Yeah they're funny, I found some of the facial expressions on lovely complex quite funny as well, sometimes I needed to stop looking when they'd do expressions since they're too funny :biggrin:

Ahh, I could never bring myself to watch that.

Just couldn't get into it :sad:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

how have you kept track :gasp:
Strongly recommend Full Metal Panic to everyone!

Severely under rated imo :sad:
Original post by killa78
Ahh, I could never bring myself to watch that.

Just couldn't get into it :sad:

Yea, it does get very boring quite quickly. I find myself watching an episode here and there:smile:
Yea, it does get very boring quite quickly. I find myself watching an episode here and there:smile:

Hmm yeah. Was abit weird for me. Think it was the art style,

HAve you watched Hayate no Gotoku?
Original post by killa78
Hmm yeah. Was abit weird for me. Think it was the art style,

HAve you watched Hayate no Gotoku?

Yea it did have a strange art style, I get put off by that quite a bit myself :hmmmm:

No what's it about and what genres?:colone:
Yea it did have a strange art style, I get put off by that quite a bit myself :hmmmm:

No what's it about and what genres?:colone:

Its about a teenager whose parents leave behind to a ridiculously massive debt.

He's generally considered very unlucky until he meets a very rich girl, saves her life and then in return, trains to become her butler.

It's just a fun anime, comedy, romance, adventure with some great characters (including a talking tiger lol)

Some situations he gets into are :cool:
Original post by killa78
Its about a teenager whose parents leave behind to a ridiculously massive debt.

He's generally considered very unlucky until he meets a very rich girl, saves her life and then in return, trains to become her butler.

It's just a fun anime, comedy, romance, adventure with some great characters (including a talking tiger lol)

Some situations he gets into are :cool:

It seems like an anime I'll definitely be willing to watch in the near future. :smile:

Since I quickly realized that this post was on a new page I just decided to do CTRL + F and search for romance, yes, that is how keen I am. :colone:
It seems like an anime I'll definitely be willing to watch in the near future. :smile:

Since I quickly realized that this post was on a new page I just decided to do CTRL + F and search for romance, yes, that is how keen I am. :colone:

Yayer. It was one of the forest ones I watched :biggrin:

Looool. That's slightly worrying! There's more to anime than cliché love stories!
Original post by killa78

Looool. That's slightly worrying! There's more to anime than cliché love stories!

Ohh, I know there's more to anime than just that :P. I just wanted to confirm whether my suspicions were correct or not, the name looked like it'd be a romance.:smile:
Ohh, I know there's more to anime than just that :P. I just wanted to confirm whether my suspicions were correct or not, the name looked like it'd be a romance.:smile:

Original post by killa78

Do you guys read Visual Novels?
Original post by toxiictests
Do you guys read Visual Novels?

On a rare occasion I do, I've only read Umineko, can't remember the rest, it was a quite a long one though!:smile:
On a rare occasion I do, I've only read Umineko, can't remember the rest, it was a quite a long one though!:smile:

There are many parts to that one, right? I actually downloaded one part, but wanted to start in a proper order.
Do you Like VNs? Or is Anime better? I honestly think they are far superior. Like Stein's gate(One of my best anime) came due to the VN. Ofcourse lots of animes are still very good but I don't think they can match VNs.
I also like that fact that they are large amounts of character development, like Fate/Stay night took me about 60hours to complete and was amazing!
Another question, do you like HxH 2011?
TBH I have gone very lazy and I just can't be bothered watching anime anymore :frown:. I don't really know why lol.
There are many parts to that one, right? I actually downloaded one part, but wanted to start in a proper order.
Do you Like VNs? Or is Anime better? I honestly think they are far superior. Like Stein's gate(One of my best anime) came due to the VN. Ofcourse lots of animes are still very good but I don't think they can match VNs.
I also like that fact that they are large amounts of character development, like Fate/Stay night took me about 60hours to complete and was amazing!
Another question, do you like HxH 2011?
TBH I have gone very lazy and I just can't be bothered watching anime anymore :frown:. I don't really know why lol.

Yeah, there's quite a few parts to it.

I prefer anime, but I can't really make a strong argument on that, since I've only ever read 2 VNs, I might end up reading a few though in my spare time.

Yeah I like HxH, I'm trying to catch up on most of it, since I only started watching it when someone here recommended it to me.

I find myself taking breaks on a rare occasion, it stops me from just ploughing through them, anime is watched quicker than it's produced so it can get boring if you try and watch everything at once :smile:
Yeah, there's quite a few parts to it.

I prefer anime, but I can't really make a strong argument on that, since I've only ever read 2 VNs, I might end up reading a few though in my spare time.

Yeah I like HxH, I'm trying to catch up on most of it, since I only started watching it when someone here recommended it to me.

I find myself taking breaks on a rare occasion, it stops me from just ploughing through them, anime is watched quicker than it's produced so it can get boring if you try and watch everything at once :smile:

I used to be able to watch like 15-20 episodes all night or however many but now it just feels to slow for me? Maybe I'm just reading so many books which have action so much faster paced and I can read quick but with anime, I got to speed it up to like 1.5x lol.
I haven't watched that much though for a long time and sometimes I still get bored, unless it's a show I really love like Psycho Pass!
I used to be able to watch like 15-20 episodes all night or however many but now it just feels to slow for me? Maybe I'm just reading so many books which have action so much faster paced and I can read quick but with anime, I got to speed it up to like 1.5x lol.
I haven't watched that much though for a long time and sometimes I still get bored, unless it's a show I really love like Psycho Pass!

Haha, I'm like that a lot, I can occasionally find myself watching an entire series in a day, it doesn't bother me so much, but I guess this relates to what I said, they're watched far more quickly than what they're developed :frown:

I'll be finding myself watching Deathnote a third time since I really really enjoyed the series, I have planned that I'll do a marathon of it, preferably with someone so that the series can be discussed in great detail :colone:
Haha, I'm like that a lot, I can occasionally find myself watching an entire series in a day, it doesn't bother me so much, but I guess this relates to what I said, they're watched far more quickly than what they're developed :frown:

I'll be finding myself watching Deathnote a third time since I really really enjoyed the series, I have planned that I'll do a marathon of it, preferably with someone so that the series can be discussed in great detail :colone:

It's not that there aren't enough anime, they are. So development isn't the issue. I think the issue is that I just can't be bothered getting into new ones and plowing through them. Deathnote was awesome, but I just went bad after episode 25 or so(you know what happens), I think. Sorry if it offends you as you like it so much but many tend to agree with me that after that event it went down hill.
I have watched Guilty Crown twice, I really loved that anime. Loads hated it though lol. It's very very rare that I watch anything twice, mind you :P.
It's not that there aren't enough anime, they are. So development isn't the issue. I think the issue is that I just can't be bothered getting into new ones and plowing through them. Deathnote was awesome, but I just went bad after episode 25 or so(you know what happens), I think. Sorry if it offends you as you like it so much but many tend to agree with me that after that event it went down hill.
I have watched Guilty Crown twice, I really loved that anime. Loads hated it though lol. It's very very rare that I watch anything twice, mind you :P.

Oh I wouldn't worry about that, the feeling is mutual, it does die off pretty quickly

Spoiler

I've only watched a few series twice, I find myself getting really into a series which leads me to watch it twice.

Latest

Trending

Trending