The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
Lmao oh and ok you definitely have 4 nationalities then :yep: not ethnicities. So just ethnically Lebanese? :smile: That's still pretty cool like...Mediterranean exotic like.

Yes. You're Native American? THAT's pretty cool. I remember learning about the Sioux and other tribes in history :smile:
Original post by ApeMob
we're in chat so don't worry about derailing. :colonhash: also it's your thread if you wanna talk about smelling knickers you can -,- lol

Anyway I think the more random fact is your name is interesting. What the hell does it mean? :smile:

And FFS:

My other random fact is eating a marshmallow whole does things to me....

Does things...? Damn, that's intriguingly ambiguous! What kind of things? :ninja: Well, I could ask you the very same thing about your name :smile: What made you choose ApeMob?
I think I'll continue not to talk about smelling knickers for now :ninja:
Bread and butter is my guilty pleasure
Reply 563
Original post by itsRochana
Yes. You're Native American? THAT's pretty cool. I remember learning about the Sioux and other tribes in history :smile:

The Supreme Siouxpreme? :ahee: I'm Seminole :dance:
Reply 564
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Does things...? Damn, that's intriguingly ambiguous! What kind of things? :ninja: Well, I could ask you the very same thing about your name :smile: What made you choose ApeMob?
I think I'll continue not to talk about smelling knickers for now :ninja:

ApeMob matches my personality :colonhash:
Does a dead baboon match yours? :O lol
good thing about the knickers haha. And yes...it...does things to me :mmm: Also bubble gum, a big wad in my mouth...:nutcase: It was so great that I just swallowed it once :indiff: the whole

friggin

wad. :ninja:
Reply 565
ApeMob also is close to my name, which means butterfly in a Native American language. It starts with A-P my name, and so does Ape. My nickname is Apii. It just works :smile:
I have a permanent retainer on my lower incisors. Lol.
Original post by ApeMob
ApeMob matches my personality :colonhash:
Does a dead baboon match yours? :O lol
good thing about the knickers haha. And yes...it...does things to me :mmm: Also bubble gum, a big wad in my mouth...:nutcase: It was so great that I just swallowed it once :indiff: the whole

friggin

wad. :ninja:

Well, not one dead baboon. It takes at least 90 to really match my personality, but less than 100, so I went with 99 :ninja:
Or just this:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ApeMob
ApeMob also is close to my name, which means butterfly in a Native American language. It starts with A-P my name, and so does Ape. My nickname is Apii. It just works :smile:

That's really nice :biggrin:
Original post by ApeMob
The Supreme Siouxpreme? :ahee: I'm Seminole :dance:

Awesomeee. I find Native American culture really interesting
Reply 570
Well, not one dead baboon. It takes at least 90 to really match my personality, but less than 100, so I went with 99 :ninja:
Or just this:

Spoiler

Spoiler

well that's interesting. The song kinda gets good when it really starts after the intro. Of course it's...a bit before my time lol
Original post by ApeMob
well that's interesting. The song kinda gets good when it really starts after the intro. Of course it's...a bit before my time lol

Darned kids these days, no appreciation of music :s-smilie: I think it's a good bit before my time too, though :biggrin:
Reply 572
Darned kids these days, no appreciation of music :s-smilie: I think it's a good bit before my time too, though :biggrin:

:curious: don't call me a kid lol I'm 22 and you're 25 -,- aren't you? :colone:
Original post by ApeMob
:curious: don't call me a kid lol I'm 22 and you're 25 -,- aren't you? :colone:

25 and a half... and then another few months... so... pretty old,

Spoiler

Reply 574
25 and a half... and then another few months... so... pretty old,

Spoiler

well you're a scorpio sooo you'll be turning in October or Nov? :colone: I do horoscopes. Would you like me to tell you your birth chart? :smile: You can do it yourself here :colone: I did mine and a couple other's on here the other day, they're really thankful.
Original post by ApeMob
well you're a scorpio sooo you'll be turning in October or Nov? :colone: I do horoscopes. Would you like me to tell you your birth chart? :smile: You can do it yourself here :colone: I did mine and a couple other's on here the other day, they're really thankful.

Well played :biggrin: I don't think I should open up a birth chart in the middle of work. At least The Student Room looks like I might be working :ninja: (I work for a study-aid company)
Reply 576
Well played :biggrin: I don't think I should open up a birth chart in the middle of work. At least The Student Room looks like I might be working :ninja: (I work for a study-aid company)

what does that mean? lol and actually the birth chart is lots of words so it looks very professional :ninja: just scroll down really fast after

wait you did it again

turned something I said down. :angry:

anyway :colonhash: just scroll down really fast after you fill in the information :smile: It's really inconspicuous :rolleyes:
Original post by ApeMob
what does that mean? lol and actually the birth chart is lots of words so it looks very professional :ninja: just scroll down really fast after

wait you did it again

turned something I said down. :angry:

anyway :colonhash: just scroll down really fast after you fill in the information :smile: It's really inconspicuous :rolleyes:

It means I work for a company that provides study notes for students so it makes sense for me to be on here. I'll try it then :ninja:
Okay, I'll try not to turn down the next thing you say :biggrin:
Original post by OU Student
I know someone like this. Well, he's left handed, plays the drums left handed and plays the ukulele right handed.

I did used to play guitar, which I had to give up because my hands are too small. :redface:

I feel your pain.. I'm left handed and play the violin right handed
Original post by OU Student
I know someone like this. Well, he's left handed, plays the drums left handed and plays the ukulele right handed.

I did used to play guitar, which I had to give up because my hands are too small. :redface:

There's a left and right handed way to playing the drums? Actually that may make sense.. I can keep better rhythm with one hand than I can the other :biggrin:

Oh, and that isn't really an excuse :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest