The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Runnymede 1 Block H Level 2 Flat A Room 4??
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Gowar, block G, level 1, flat b, room 3. :smile:
Highfield Court, Block 2, Level 0, Flat A, Room 03.

Guess I'm the only one in Highfield? :awesome:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by charlieisbell
Hey there!

hey :smile: what are you studying charlie??
Original post by ienauxo
Heya neighbor :tongue:

Looking forward to meeting you in person! :smile:

Hey there!

See you in a few weeks then :smile:

Which room did you get ?
Reply 245
Original post by Francesca16
I'm Kingswood 1 B114

but i'm hoping to God someone wants to swap with me when we get there!

Hey :smile:
I'm in Kingswood 1 C158. Yeah, it wasn't my 1st choice either but ahh well. Don't see many Kingswood 1 people here though!
I was Reid A, 1,06 last year but I'm Founders E533 This year, looking forward to less of a trek for food.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by katieb432
hey :smile: what are you studying charlie??
I'm studying Psychology, how about you? :smile:
I'm studying Psychology, how about you? :smile:

yay i'm doing Criminology with Psychology :smile:
Original post by snoop_frog
kingswood is a prison bro. enjoy cold water and cat food

Really? :O
Please don't scare us. Getting my last preference was enough of a disappointment already :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
kingswood is a prison bro. enjoy cold water and cat food

No way :frown: Everyone else seems to be saying it's ok. Were you there last year?
Original post by JagzH93
Hey :smile:
I'm in Kingswood 1 C158. Yeah, it wasn't my 1st choice either but ahh well. Don't see many Kingswood 1 people here though!

nice one, i've spoken to two other people in block C! Are you in the facebook group? I've warmed up to Kingswood knowing that no one else wants to be there either haha. But it is a mystery and i'm yet to find anyone in block B with me!
Tuke Hall, Block F, Level 3, Flat C, Room 4
Hey! I got a large single in Founders, room W352. Hoping results day means I really will be there in September! Anyone near me? And does anyone know what floor I'm on? 😊
Original post by Florence1132
W441 :smile:

Founders W352. Is that close? I have nooo idea haha
Founders W446, anyone near by? :smile:

Founders Hall Room W352. Is that nearby?
Original post by imjustrach
Founders W336 :smile:

Heyyy!! 😊 Founders Hall Room W352. I think our rooms are really close?
Hi everyone !

I hope everyone is okay and doing well. My name is Arafat Safi from Afghanistan. I am coming to Manchester city early this september and will pursue my MA International Development: Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction at the University of Manchester.

I was looking for a reasonable priced accommodation with following features;

a) Single Occupancy
b) Self Catered
c) Other services/facilities shared
c) Nearby or in locality of the University of Manchester.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Arafat.
Original post by natalieglgn
Founders W375

Founders Hall Room W352. Woop!
dunno bout kingswood 2 but i remember being aroudn kingswood 1 very often in first year and it was dirt. no hot water, the food tasted like ass and there were a few crackheads (must have somehow escaped from runneymede)

and yeah i've noticed.. u won't hear a bad word about rhul here but u'll eventually find out how to keep urself entertained, cos i promise u now the reality won't meet expectations. this isn't ur typical uni.. ur in a **** town that is made up of a high street and hill. no bars or clubs, just a few smelly pubs full of old people and shopping for food is gonna be a PAIN (especially if ur in kingswood). shopping for clothes is non-existent

fast food: subway, kebab shop where it costs like £7 to get burger and chips, runneymede pigeon (chicken/pigeon wings are 80% batter, 18% sweat and 2% pigeon breast. it's dirt), deli rumbles (was an amazing sandwich shop before owners sold it to turkish women), dominoes, papa johns.

highly reccommend egham essentials (aka #1 shop in egham) to stoners

it's a uni experience u won't get anywhere else. when u get used to it and make the right friends u'll love it. i still crack jokes with my friends who graduated about egham, what a ****ing circus this town is. full of drama

edit: dont worry about kingswood, AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T GET PENROSE'D (ME)

You still at Royal Holloway mate? This is some good advice and you sound a bit like me haha

Latest

Trending

Trending