The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Surley Mata must be a must-have? When he played behind the striker he managed to get 6goals and he is definatly in the going to play behind the ST this season.
Team name: Sammy's Stallions.

I'm gonna go ahead and be honest and say here lies this year's winner
Original post by Alex Doran
Any thoughts on the best 4.5m midfielder? I had Tiote but he seems to be definitely injured and apparently Albrighton limped off from a friendly so I don't know who to pick now. Any advice?

I wouldn't pick a Defensive midfielder like Tiote, Pick an offensive Attacking Midfielder from a promoted club.

So... Fraser Forster or Hugo Lloris?
Reply 843
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
Team name: Sammy's Stallions.

I'm gonna go ahead and be honest and say here lies this year's winner

the bit in bold is what i think about your statement

We'll see won't we Qari! Who are you going for- Yaya Toure, Daniel Sturridge and Aaron Ramsey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 845
We'll see won't we Qari! Who are you going for- Yaya Toure, Daniel Sturridge and Aaron Ramsey?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went for Ramsey but then I decided agaisnt it and went back to Sanchez :biggrin:
and yes we'll see.
who have you gone for?
Original post by Vintage
I wouldn't pick a Defensive midfielder like Tiote, Pick an offensive Attacking Midfielder from a promoted club.

So... Fraser Forster or Hugo Lloris?

Odds are they are my 4.5m is just gonna sit on the bench but I might need him to get 2 points in games are re arranged for cups and that stuff.

Also Lloris over Forster as Spurs should be solid under Poch although I wouldn't put Lloris in till after about 10 games.

Haha. Well the essentials in my team are:

Chelsea and United defence
Hazard
Mata
Rooney
Sanchez (I'm scared to start without him due to his high price and ownership. If Ramsey is performing better then it's an easy switch)
I like Costa as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex Doran
Any thoughts on the best 4.5m midfielder? I had Tiote but he seems to be definitely injured and apparently Albrighton limped off from a friendly so I don't know who to pick now. Any advice?

Marney, Wanyama, James will all start. Possibly Traore & Isgrove too.
Original post by sr90
Marney, Wanyama, James will all start. Possibly Traore & Isgrove too.

Thanks, if James is nailed on then I think I might go for him because Isgrove and Wanyama seem to risky as I can't see Southampton not spending more. Also as a Hull fan I just can't even consider Marney.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't go near these three. Way too overpriced. :ninja:
Original post by little_wizard123
Wouldn't go near these three. Way too overpriced. :ninja:

Sturridge is getting goals mate, just you watch.
Looking back at my original team earlier in the post. Only 4 of original 15 are in my current team, and of those 4, only 1 has been in their constantly rather than being repeatedly transferred in and out! :tongue:
Original post by jam278
What kind of **** username is manchester united and a number put onto it anyway?

Have some originality ffs.

.........your username is your actual name with a number put onto it

lmao
Reply 854
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Sturridge is getting goals mate, just you watch.

I can get Sturridge but then I don't know who to have as 3rd striker Dzeko or Costa?
Reply 855
Original post by Qari
I can get Sturridge but then I don't know who to have as 3rd striker Dzeko or Costa?

Rvp, Sturridge and Costa are the way to go. The secret is that you don't actually need midfielders, they're miles overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 856
Original post by Saf94
Rvp, Sturridge and Costa are the way to go. The secret is that you don't actually need midfielders, they're miles overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i have 1 midfielder over 9 million all the others are less than 8 miilion
Reply 857
Original post by Qari
haha i have 1 midfielder over 9 million all the others are less than 8 miilion

I love you Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile
Concerned about Dzeko's game time a bit. Any city fans know how he's got on in pre-season?

Reply 859
Original post by Saf94
I love you Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love you too bro

no homo.

so what about your team?

Quick Reply

Latest