The Student Room Group

Online shopping

Hi guys,

I was wondering what different online shops do you use besides the high street brands. For example, boohoo.com, asos, daisy street etc :smile:

this can be from cheap to expensive, but mostly cheap as we are on a student finance :biggrin:
Missguided!
Missguided and boohoo mainly :smile:
Is it weird that I don't like to order clothes online? I'm the type who really likes to go into a shop and try things on to see if they fit well and look good. If I ordered online I'd probably end up returning about 90% of what I bought! I'll often try something on in a clothes shop which looks amazing on the hanger and looks absolutely awful on me so I'd rather not waste my money buying stuff online when I don't know whether I'll suit it or not. Just my personal preference though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Sicaspeak
Is it weird that I don't like to order clothes online? I'm the type who really likes to go into a shop and try things on to see if they fit well and look good. If I ordered online I'd probably end up returning about 90% of what I bought! I'll often try something on in a clothes shop which looks amazing on the hanger and looks absolutely awful on me so I'd rather not waste my money buying stuff online when I don't know whether I'll suit it or not. Just my personal preference though :smile:

I prefer not to, as I'm that person that can be a 14 in one shop or a 10 in the other ; D if I see something in the shop I like and it's not in my size I'm more likely to buy online though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Missguided and boohoo.com

But i've heard PrettyLittleThing and misspap are quite good
Original post by Sharnie6
I prefer not to, as I'm that person that can be a 14 in one shop or a 10 in the other ; D if I see something in the shop I like and it's not in my size I'm more likely to buy online though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god, I know what you mean about being different sizes in different shops! Such a pain, haha! That's a good point though, about getting something online if your size isn't in stock in shops. I guess I've never wanted anything desperately enough to do that...yet :wink:
Original post by Sicaspeak

I agree with you about the uncertainty that comes with ordering online, however most of the time when I go out to see if there's any clothes I'd like I end up getting frustrated and disappointed because there's nothing I even want to try on! It's easier for me to browse online and there's more variety for me. I haven't had any real problems, I've returned a couple of items but it was a simple process.

As for the question, I use boohoo mostly, I like the online store of oasis as well however that's quite pricey. I've also used attitude clothing which sells alternative items of clothing that I can't usually find in stores.
I like John Lewis because they have such a good range online and I love Net A Porter :smile:
Reply 9
Amazon's good for clothes.
flipkart is best online site.
Asos, monki, goodhood, motel. Asos is my favourite though because of the range of brands it sells.
Nastygal! The shipping's pretty expensive because it's from America but sometimes they have really amazing sale items :smile:
I do use www.90sbay.co.uk
Got a lovely watch from there recently and thinking about new autumn jacket (weather getting worst and worst :biggrin: ) and those ones there are great ones
Reply 14
I tried vitstyle
Free Shipping but they came real fast
Asos & Missguided
Zalando, Mandmdirect, secretsales, ebay e.g. Superdry have an ebay store.
I mainly get my clothes from amazon, eBay, red bubble, etsy, eveythingfivepounds and boohoo.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Boohoo. I find it better value than ASOS.

Quick Reply

Latest