The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trihawk7
Funny as well as that it rhymes so it's clearly made on the spot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, exactly :lol:

Original post by BlueGangsta
I'm not ashamed to give my name, it's not like I'm giving you something personal lol

I could easily stalk you, you know. Please be a bit more internet-wise.
wheres everyone
Original post by BBeyond
wheres everyone

On the results day thread or freaking out. Almost NINE DAYS
Original post by thechemistress

Freaking out most likely, for me anyway...on holiday so I have limited Internet.......haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

heyyy how are you? :biggrin:
Original post by Sarah Bethany
Freaking out most likely, for me anyway...on holiday so I have limited Internet.......haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, where are you? xD
Original post by BBeyond
heyyy how are you? :biggrin:

Not great. I am having recurring nightmares about results day xD
You?
Original post by BBeyond
wheres everyone

Here

Crying to myself

Jk :tongue: I don't seem to be that phased about results day for some odd reason.
Original post by yellowcopter
Here

Crying to myself

Jk :tongue: I don't seem to be that phased about results day for some odd reason.

Please can I be you.
I can't go 5 minutes without thinking about it, EVEN WHEN I'M SLEEPING.
We're almost into SINGLE DIGITS. The panic I'm feeling is unreal.
Please can I be you.
I can't go 5 minutes without thinking about it, EVEN WHEN I'M SLEEPING.
We're almost into SINGLE DIGITS. The panic I'm feeling is unreal.

I honestly have no fear for some reason, just excitement because of how long I've been anticipating for this day! :tongue: I suppose it's because I feel I did okay, and I'm not hoping for all A* grades which I'm sure must be much more stressful for you. :smile: Good luck!

I think about it a lot but in excitement idk I've always been like this. I remember even in primary everyone was dreading their SATs results but I was jumping in my chair and couldn't wait for my teacher to tell us. :lol:
Original post by yellowcopter
I honestly have no fear for some reason, just excitement because of how long I've been anticipating for this day! :tongue: I suppose it's because I feel I did okay, and I'm not hoping for all A* grades which I'm sure must be much more stressful for you. :smile: Good luck!

I think about it a lot but in excitement idk I've always been like this. I remember even in primary everyone was dreading their SATs results but I was jumping in my chair and couldn't wait for my teacher to tell us. :lol:

Aw, I can imagine little 10 year old 'copter bopping about in his chair :lol:
See, I'm normally like you and really excited to get results. But for some reason, I'm terrified now :/
Oh, do I miss the good old TC days from this thread...
Original post by Trihawk7
Oh, do I miss the good old TC days from this thread...

Yeah, those were the days xD Nowadays everybody is too busy holidaying, freaking out or sleeping to TC :tongue:
anyone up
TC anyone?
lightening came through my window and struck my tv today, crazy stuff but tv didnt break or nothing
Original post by jshep000
lightening came through my window and struck my tv today, crazy stuff but tv didnt break or nothing

Really? Because if so that is the coolest thing ever
Original post by jshep000

Sounds like something 3 hawk 7 would say, a silly story :smile:
Original post by Asciant
Really? Because if so that is the coolest thing ever
it created like a flash ball of light, when you keep blinking you see it if you get me. Was crazy the thunder was right above my house it seemed
Original post by ozzie2
Sounds like something 3 hawk 7 would say, a silly story :smile:

might turn into a transformer

Quick Reply

Latest