Scroll to see replies

I seriously hate thunder :/

Original post by spiral87
There was a meet?

Yep! Today, in Oxford. :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
I seriously hate thunder :/

Yep! Today, in Oxford. :smile:

Oooh how did it go? was everyone as you expected them to be?
Original post by Tomsta
Oooh how did it go? was everyone as you expected them to be?

I wasn't there :smile: When Jack comes online later on today, I'm sure he'll fill us in!
I wasn't there :smile: When Jack comes online later on today, I'm sure he'll fill us in!

Oh i thought you'd def be going
Original post by Tomsta
Oh i thought you'd def be going

:h: There will be others. :smile:

How've you been?
:h: There will be others. :smile:

How've you been?

Been ok thanks, spent all day in training at work today :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Been ok thanks, spent all day in training at work today :tongue:

ah, nice ahaha. This whole growing up thing hasn't really hit me :lol:

How's work going in general?
ah, nice ahaha. This whole growing up thing hasn't really hit me :lol:

How's work going in general?

It will do once you hit final year at uni :tongue:

It's been going ok i suppose
Original post by Tomsta
It will do once you hit final year at uni :tongue:

It's been going ok i suppose

I'm scared, I wanna stay young...can't believe you're like actually working...oh god. I'm still such a child at heart!

Ah, glad to hear!
I'm scared, I wanna stay young...can't believe you're like actually working...oh god. I'm still such a child at heart!

Ah, glad to hear!

I never said i wasn't a child at heart, i am such a peter pan, i still sing disney songs don't i :tongue:

Being scared is natural though, i'm hear if you need to talk to someone who's been through it, although i only have 2-3 hours after work each day (due to commuting)
Original post by Tomsta
I never said i wasn't a child at heart, i am such a peter pan, i still sing disney songs don't i :tongue:

Being scared is natural though, i'm hear if you need to talk to someone who's been through it, although i only have 2-3 hours after work each day (due to commuting)

ahaha, of course - how can I forget :teehee: Have you seen The Vow btw? I remember you said you were into romcoms and stuff! :tongue:

Scared of what sorry? ahaha! But thanks nonetheless!
ahaha, of course - how can I forget :teehee: Have you seen The Vow btw? I remember you said you were into romcoms and stuff! :tongue:

Scared of what sorry? ahaha! But thanks nonetheless!

"I'm scared, I wanna stay young" that's normal it's known amoung students as a quarter life crisis

No i havne't watched it, however once we get better net at home hopefully will be getting Netflix

SO yeah just because you go through uni doens't mean you can't still be a kid at heart, took me till today to realise that's what the message of Frozen is, don't hide who you are, embrace it
Original post by Tomsta
"I'm scared, I wanna stay young" that's normal it's known amoung students as a quarter life crisis

No i havne't watched it, however once we get better net at home hopefully will be getting Netflix

SO yeah just because you go through uni doens't mean you can't still be a kid at heart, took me till today to realise that's what the message of Frozen is, don't hide who you are, embrace it

OH ahahaha, well I'm not actually scared :lol: idk, I'm confuuuuuuused haha.

Oh okay, well don't bother watching it, it's a terrible movie! Well hmmm....Channing Tatum :love: but it felt way too rushed, storyline had alot of potential...oh well!

:lol: you never fail to amuse me Tomsta. - Have run out of rep today unfortunately!
OH ahahaha, well I'm not actually scared :lol: idk, I'm confuuuuuuused haha.

Oh okay, well don't bother watching it, it's a terrible movie! Well hmmm....Channing Tatum :love: but it felt way too rushed, storyline had alot of potential...oh well!

:lol: you never fail to amuse me Tomsta. - Have run out of rep today unfortunately!

Confusion is to be expected as well and noted, what about The Notebook?

Why do i never fail to amuse you?
Hey everyone :biggrin:
Original post by Tomsta
Confusion is to be expected as well and noted, what about The Notebook?

Why do i never fail to amuse you?

The Notebook does it waaaaay better! Love the movie :') have you not seen it?! :redface:

You're just funny :lol:

Original post by kayleighisonfire

Hey, you alright? :smile:

ahaha, 'everyone' seems to just be me and Tomsta!
Hows everyone on this thread, anyone going to reasheheath college
The Notebook does it waaaaay better! Love the movie :') have you not seen it?! :redface:

You're just funny :lol:

NHo not seen it, never had anyone to see it with :frown:

Original post by kayleighisonfire

Hello, how are you
Original post by Tomsta
NHo not seen it, never had anyone to see it with :frown:

It's pretty emotional :cry: very good movie, me likeeeey. Watch it alone!

Latest