The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
It's pretty emotional :cry: very good movie, me likeeeey. Watch it alone!

When i get netflix i will do

Or maybe this is a date between me and a lucky lady
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, you alright? :smile:

ahaha, 'everyone' seems to just be me and Tomsta!

I'm good thanks, you?

I know but I'd have felt bad if someone else joined in the conversation.

Original post by Tomsta
Hello, how are you

I'm okay thanks, you?

Also The Notebook is a great film but if you're a really sensitive person don't watch it with a girl because you probably will cry or will spend the whole ending kissing her to make sure you don't cry (yeah my ex did that and all I wanted to do was to watch it haha)
Original post by Tomsta
When i get netflix i will do

Or maybe this is a date between me and a lucky lady

Watch the notebook on a date?! ahaha, no! Watch A Cinderella Story :teehee:

Original post by kayleighisonfire
I'm good thanks, you?

I know but I'd have felt bad if someone else joined in the conversation.

I'm okay thank you :smile:

ahaha, nooo the more the merrier! I miss when this place was actually alive :lol:

I'm okay thanks, you?

Also The Notebook is a great film but if you're a really sensitive person don't watch it with a girl because you probably will cry or will spend the whole ending kissing her to make sure you don't cry (yeah my ex did that and all I wanted to do was to watch it haha)

Yeha i'm good thanks, and yes i've a VERY emotional person i cride at the end of Lilo & Stitch 2 for crying out loud (pardon the pun), i might watch it together with her would be interesting and prob wet :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Yeha i'm good thanks, and yes i've a VERY emotional person i cride at the end of Lilo & Stitch 2 for crying out loud (pardon the pun), i might watch it together with her would be interesting and prob wet :tongue:

Good. I haven't seen the 2nd so no comment. No seriously don't, it's a bad idea not unless you've been together a while or you've seen it by yourself first and you're all cried out!

I'm okay thank you :smile:

ahaha, nooo the more the merrier! I miss when this place was actually alive :lol:

Aww good.

I know, everyone used to be talkative and now it's pretty much dead :redface:
Good. I haven't seen the 2nd so no comment. No seriously don't, it's a bad idea not unless you've been together a while or you've seen it by yourself first and you're all cried out!

Haha, i may do just that, i know my brother has it on DVD (yes you did read that right)

Aww good.

I know, everyone used to be talkative and now it's pretty much dead :redface:

Good advice there! :lol:

Yeah, everyone's just talkative elsewhere :frown: haha, wouldn't mind an influx of newbies right about now! :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Haha, i may do just that, i know my brother has it on DVD (yes you did read that right)

Haha nothing wrong with that, it's my favourite film ever!

Good advice there! :lol:

Yeah, everyone's just talkative elsewhere :frown: haha, wouldn't mind an influx of newbies right about now! :tongue:

It is, I'm doubting he'll listen though haha. I was used as a distraction for the ending and that was no fun!

Aww really? That sucks. I agree, new people would be good. There seemed to be a couple recently but they don't post often or at all really. :frown:
Haha nothing wrong with that, it's my favourite film ever!

He's a guy who has no gf and has it on DVD to guys thats a little weird :tongue:

It is, I'm doubting he'll listen though haha. I was used as a distraction for the ending and that was no fun!

Aww really? That sucks. I agree, new people would be good. There seemed to be a couple recently but they don't post often or at all really. :frown:

I strongly agree about watching it if you've been together for ages, definitely not on the first date or anything ahaha! Well, he can't say he wasn't warned :wink:

Yeah, that's happened in the past! They say hey and then never return :lol:
I don't even care about uni, I'm only looking forward to Fresher's week. Not sure if that's the right attitude :P
Original post by Tomsta
He's a guy who has no gf and has it on DVD to guys thats a little weird :tongue:

Not really, guilty pleasure maybe?

I strongly agree about watching it if you've been together for ages, definitely not on the first date or anything ahaha! Well, he can't say he wasn't warned :wink:

Yeah, that's happened in the past! They say hey and then never return :lol:

Yeah not the first date. He can't, we tried haha.

They do and it's pretty annoying.
Not really, guilty pleasure maybe?

No idea i don't talk to him much, he has some personal issues, so The Notebook more a 3rd date kkinda thing or is the 3rd date still the sex boundry

btw off to bed soon
Original post by Tom_green_day
I don't even care about uni, I'm only looking forward to Fresher's week. Not sure if that's the right attitude :P

What's your firm choicee?

Yeah not the first date. He can't, we tried haha.

They do and it's pretty annoying.

:rofl: We just aren't good enough for them ahaha!
Original post by Tomsta
No idea i don't talk to him much, he has some personal issues, so The Notebook more a 3rd date kkinda thing or is the 3rd date still the sex boundry

btw off to bed soon

Ahh okay. Sex boundary?
Ahh okay. Sex boundary?

Yeah the old phrase 3 dates = sex
Original post by Tom_green_day

I'm not arsed about going at all....well I am, and I'll be distraught if I don't get in but I'm not excited yet
:rofl: We just aren't good enough for them ahaha!

We clearly aren't!
Original post by Tomsta
Yeah the old phrase 3 dates = sex

My 3 dates have never ended in sex but then I haven't been on many dates haha.
My 3 dates have never ended in sex but then I haven't been on many dates haha.

That can change

Latest